The best wireless power bank for iPhone gives your phone an extra dose of life when you’re out and about, enjoying the world. Manufacturers like Apple create some of the most impressive phones globally, but with all their new features, they don’t always deliver the best battery life.
With the best wireless power bank for iPhone X, XR, XS, 12, or 11, you can enjoy more time gaming, texting, watching videos, calling your friends, and spending less time at the outlet. These power banks are lightweight and portable tools that you can keep handy when you’re on the road.
A reliable wireless power bank gives you hours of extra energy, without the headaches. You don’t even need to worry about having a lightning cable available.
Today, we’re going to look at some of the most impressive products around.
A standard power bank is a portable charging system that gives you easy access to energy when you don’t have a wall outlet available. The best wireless power bank for iPhone 12, 11, X, and similar products, are Apple-approved devices requiring no cords or wires.
You charge these products up when you’re at home and take them with you when you want a convenient way to charge your devices. Through NFC technology, the wireless power bank will power up your phone, just like a wireless pad at home. Our favorite options include:
- AUKEY Wireless power bank is a convenient tool with multiple input ports so you can charge various devices both wirelessly and through wired connections.
- With Feeke solar power bank, you can use the power of the sun to keep your phone full of juice, no matter where you are. This product is also dust, water, and shock resistant.
- RapidX Myport battery bank comes with its own handy charging port, so you don’t have to worry about losing track of your investment.
- With Morphie Powerstation you can give extra juice to any iPhone. This product also delivers a pass-through charge when it’s connected to a wall outlet.
Who Should Get A Wireless Power Bank?
Anyone who’s constantly running out of power on their smartphone could benefit from access to the best wireless power bank for iPhone devices. While you could stick with a standard power bank, the wireless option means that you don’t have to worry about broken wires getting in the way of your charging process.
It’s not always easy to remember both your power bank and the cord you need to connect to your device. Additionally, the lightning cables that iPhone products use can easily break when placed in a backpack or pocket alongside your other accessories.
A wireless power bank also means that whenever you need extra energy for your device, you can simply place your phone on top of the connection point and start charging – no cords required.
Best Wireless Power Bank for iPhone: What to Consider in 2022
There’s no one-size-fits-all when it comes to getting the right power bank. You’ll need to consider which features matter most to you so you can ensure that you’re making the right purchase. Here are some of the factors to consider:
- Capacity: The best wireless power bank for iPhone should be able to fully replenish your iPhone, or at least give you several hours of extra power when you’re nowhere near an outlet. Some devices can even store enough charge to power your device multiple times.
- Design: A non-slip design that your phone can sit comfortably on is always helpful when looking for the best wireless power bank for iPhone X and beyond. It’s also worth buying a power bank that’s compact enough to make transportation easy.
- Charging options: Although wireless charging may be the most convenient option for you most of the time, it’s nice to have the option to plug your devices in too. Extra ports for plugging in your laptop or tablet can also come in handy.
- Safety features: The best wireless power bank for iPhone devices come with safety features built-in to protect your device. This includes over-charging and over-current protection, short-circuit prevention, and other features that stop your device from overheating.
- Additional accessories: Some wireless power banks come with extra features and accessories to enjoy, like a carrying pouch for portability, or a stand where you can place your bank whenever it needs to recharge when you’re back at home.
Best Wireless Power Bank for iPhone: Our Picks for 2022
One of the best wireless power bank for iPhone 11, 10, XS and XS Max we’ve seen, the AUKEY device works with a wide range of smartphones, provided that your device is Qi-compatible. You can also charge your wireless earbuds here in their compatible cases. The high-speed performance delivers power to your must-have tools fast, and the non-slip silicone surface prevents your phone from moving around mid-charge.
To protect your iPhone from any issues, the AUKEY comes with a series of built-in safety features, including protection against overheating and overcharging. There’s a USB and USB-C port included for alternative charging options.
- Non-slip silicone surface
- The compact shape is great for portability
- Excellent functionality with a range of smartphones
- High-speed power via wireless or USB
- Tough to find the right charging point for small accessories like Air pods
A unique take on the best wireless power bank for iPhone products on the market today, The Feeke solar power device comes with a 30000 mAh capacity to help keep all your iPhone models fully charged. Any Qi wireless compatible device will work perfectly with this product, and there are dual input ports so you can charge your bank via the outlet or plug in your phone when you’re on the move.
If you’re looking for the best wireless power bank for iPhone X and beyond that, you can take with you on long trips and camping sessions, Feeke has you covered. This device comes with a reliable solar panel, so you can gather additional energy wherever you are. The rugged, heavy-duty construction also means that your bank can stand the test of time. It’s dustproof, shockproof, and water resistant too.
- Choose between solar and outlet power
- Rugged shock, dust, and water-resistant design
- Excellent performance with any Qi wireless device
- Dual input ports for charging with cords
- Solar panels doesn’t charge the bank very fast
- Your change won’t stay in the battery forever; you’ll need to recharge if you wait too long
Another contender for the best wireless power bank for iPhone, the RapidX MyPort is a wireless charging station with its own dedicated stand, so you never lose track of your bank. With a 10,000 mAh battery capacity, this product will keep your iPhone juiced up and ready for action. There’s also the option to plug your phone in with the ports if you want a wired connection.
The rubberized matte finish on this wireless charging port gives it an excellent aesthetic, while stopping your phone from moving around while it charges. When you run out of power in the bank, just place it back onto its stand to recharge. You can even watch movies on your phone while it’s recharging.
- Comes with its own charging station
- Works with a Qi-certified phone
- 1 USB-C port for plugging your phone in
- Rubberized surface stops the phone from slipping
- Watch movies on your phone while it charges
- Not as much capacity as some power banks
- Only one input slot
Convenient, compact, and easy to use, the Mophie Powerstation wireless gives you a fantastic way to power any iPhone on the go. This wireless bank is one of the best wireless power banks for iPhone X, 12, and 11 products. You can also charge a variety of other Qi-enabled devices.
Pass-through charging is available when this device is connected to a power source, so you can use it as a wireless charging pad next to your bed or sofa too. The battery capacity of 10,000 mAh should give you plenty of extra power when you’re on the move. Additionally, this product comes with a convenient 2-year warranty for peace of mind.
- Convenient and compact design
- Charge with pass-through when your bank is plugged in
- 2-year warranty included
- Works with a range of Qi devices
- Slower charge than some competitors
Useful Tips and Tricks
Using the best wireless power bank for iPhone should be a quick and straightforward process. However, it’s worth making sure that you know how to use these products correctly. Before you start investing in wireless charges, double-check that your device is QI-enabled. You can look up the model you’re using online to find out more information.
Once you have your wireless charger, make sure you use it regularly. Power banks that sit for too long without use can sometimes deteriorate. Even if you don’t need your device all the time, it can help to charge it and then use it every month or so.
Avoid using your bank in extreme conditions too. More rugged products can survive things like camping trips and long journeys, but you shouldn’t expose even the best wireless power bank for iPhone to extreme hot or cold temperatures.
The best wireless power bank for iPhone is a fantastic tool for on-the-go battery charging. You can charge your phone wherever you are, without having to worry about carrying a cord with you on the move. Plus, you could even charge multiple devices at once.
Wireless power banks are one of the most exciting next-gen accessories for your iPhone. Good luck finding the one that’s right for you.