Want to find the best wireless headphones for iPhone 11? Then read on.
The iPhone is easily one of the most popular smartphones in the world.
When the iPhone 11 arrived, people waited in line for hours, just to buy their own device. Unfortunately, while the iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and Pro Max have a lot of features to offer, there is one thing that they’re missing – a headphone jack.
If you want to make the most of your music collection on Apple Music, or take your calls hands-free, then investing in the best wireless headphones for iPhone 11 is essential.
As more people discover the benefits of “true wireless” headphones, the number of companies offering wireless earbuds is growing. The best Bluetooth earbuds for iPhone 11 will make it easy to take calls, listen to your music, and even tune into your texts.
Here are some of our favorite options available today:
- Sony WH-1000XM4 over-ear headset is one of the most comfortable wireless headphone options for iPhone 11. It comes with active noise cancellation and 30 hours of battery.
- Beats Solo3 On-Ear headphones are excellent for audio quality and style. These headphones are available in a range of colors, with an adjustable fit, and an Apple W1 Bluetooth chip.
- Apple AirPods Pro are the go-to choice if you’re searching for the best Bluetooth earbuds for iPhone 11. Convenient and compact, these earbuds come with active noise cancellation and adaptive EQ.
- TREBLAB Z2 Over-ear headphones are excellent if you like to stay active. The sturdy fit means that your headset won’t fall off mid-exercise. Plus, you get a water and sweat-resistant finish too.
Who Should Get a Wireless Headphone?
The best wireless headphones for iPhone 11 are an excellent investment for any iPhone fan. With Bluetooth earbuds, you don’t have to worry about using a lightning adapter to listen to your music or take hands-free calls.
If you’re a fan of using Siri, then you can also use your wireless earbuds for iPhone 11 to have her read out your emails, texts, and other messages with a little tweaking. When Apple removed the standard headphone jack from their phones, they gave users two options for audio, the lighting adapter, or the expensive Apple AirPods.
If you’ve tried both options but weren’t impressed by either, then you’re in the right place. Here, we’re going to look at the best wireless headphones for iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and Pro Max.
Best Wireless Headphones for iPhone 11: What to Consider in 2021
Your ideal headphones will depend on several things, including how much of an audiophile (music lover) you are, and your sense of style. Although everyone will have their own preferences to consider, here are a few points to think about:
- Sound quality: Good sound quality is a must-have if you’re looking for the best wireless earbuds for iPhone 11. Many wireless headphones now come with incredible technology to enhance the sound. You can also find pairs with AptX technology, which remove the latency when you’re watching videos on your device.
- Form and comfort: Wireless headphones come in many different shapes and sizes. The right options for you will be the ones that feel the most comfortable for extended periods. Consider trying some different styles before you buy to see what works for you.
- Controls and pairing: Your wireless headphones for iPhone 11 need to be easy to use. Some products will start pairing to your phone the moment you take them out of their case. Others will give you granular control over things like EQ and bass.
- Battery life: You’ll want your headphones to last as long as possible. Most wireless earbuds now come with charging cases that top your headphones up with extra power when you’re not using them.
- Design: Are you a fan of over-ear headphones, on-ear headphones, or in-ear buds? There are plenty of different alternatives out there. The design of your headphones can even support extra features, like active and passive noise cancellation.
Best Wireless Headphones for iPhone 11: Our Picks for 2021
Probably the best over-ear wireless headphones for iPhone 11 on the market, the Sony WH-1000XM4 are a world-favorite in noise cancellation technology. This amazing headset works with the iPhone 11, Pro, and Pro Max, as well as countless other Bluetooth, enabled devices.
Comfortable and lightweight, you can easily wear these headphones all day without problem, and the noise cancellation technology will help to block out distractions wherever you are. With a 30-hour battery life, you won’t run out of energy any time soon. The fast-charge function also gives you up to five hours of playback for 10 minutes of charge. The Sony WH-1000XM4 also comes with access to smart assistant support.
- 30 hours of battery life
- 10-minute quick charge function
- Speak to chat technology
- Built-in voice assistant
- Comfortable and lightweight design
- Active noise cancellation
- Touch controls are a little complicated
For those who prefer lightweight on-ear headphones to over-ear options, there’s the Beats Solo3. Some of the best wireless headphones for iPhone 11, Pro, and Pro Max on the market, the Beats come in a range of colors and styles. With an Apple W1 chip and Class 1 support for wireless Bluetooth, Beats have given these headphones plenty of amazing features.
You can enjoy 40 hours of battery life on a single charge, and the fast fuel function gives you 3 hours of energy for 5 minutes of charging. The adjustable fit means that the headphones are super comfortable, while the iconic Beats technology gives a sensational quality of sound. Perfect for Apple users, The Beats will even work with Siri.
- Fast fuel charging for 3 hours of energy in 5 minutes
- Up to 40 hours of battery life
- Adjustable and comfortable fit
- Plenty of design options to choose from
- Wireless Bluetooth with Apple enhanced codec
- On-ear headphones can feel tight after a while
- Not very stable (may fall off during exercise)
If you’re searching for the best Bluetooth earbuds for iPhone 11, why not start with the headphones specifically made for Apple devices? The Apple AirPods are some of the most intuitive earbuds on the market, with multiple sizes of tips to choose from for a custom fit.
Aside from offering a sensational quality of sound, the Apple AirPods Pro come with access to active noise cancellation for immersive audio and transparency mode too. The design is both water and sweat-resistant, with an adaptive EQ component that automatically tunes the music to suit the shape of your ear. The Apple AirPods come with support for Siri, and they’re easy to set up with all Apple devices, including the iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and Pro Max.
- Active noise cancellation built-in, with transparency mode available
- Three sizes of silicone tip for comfort
- Adaptive EQ adjusts to suit your ear
- Easy set-up with all Apple devices
- Access to Siri
- 24 hours of battery life
- Very expensive
- In-ear headphones can get uncomfortable over time
The TREBLAB Z2 headphones are great for people who love living life on the go. These over-ear headphones remain secure and sturdy, even when you’re running or working out. Lightweight and comfortable, you can wear these headphones for hours at a time. What’s more, they come with AptX codecs and Bluetooth 5.0 for excellent connectivity.
An excellent all-around pair of wireless headphones for iPhone 11, the TREBLAB Z2 headset comes with up to 35 hours of playtime, a quick charge function, and access to voice assistant support. These headphones work with all iPhone 11 models, including Pro and Pro Max. There’s even a built-in microphone for hands-free calling, sweat, and water-resistant material, and easy button controls to enjoy.
- Comfortable but secure fit
- Excellent 35-hour playtime
- 3-hour quick-charge function
- Water and sweat-resistant materials
- Access to voice assistant and hands-free calling
- Very bulky and difficult to transport
- Not the best noise cancellation
Useful Tips and Tricks
Once you start using wireless headphones for iPhone 11, you’ll find there’s a lot you can do to improve your audio experience. For instance, if you have a set of AirPods or similar wireless headphones, you can rename them on your device.
AirPods are the easiest headphones to customize with your iPhone because Apple built them. Just open the AirPods cause, go into your Bluetooth settings, and tap next to the AirPods on your list of devices. You can use the same settings to adjust different things for your AirPods. For instance, you can change the double-tap function, so it no longer calls Siri.
Here’s a guide on how to adjust your AirPods settings with your iPhone.
AirPods are also a handy choice for Apple users because they come with a lot of convenient and intuitive tricks. For instance, there’s a light in your case to show you the battery life of your headphones. You can also use the set-up button on the back of the case to pair your earbuds to non-Apple devices too!
The best wireless headphones for iPhone 11 will depend on your personal preferences, requirements, and what kind of headphones you feel most comfortable wearing. The good news is that once you’ve discovered a headset that’s right for you, you may never want to go back to wires again!