Getting your hands on the best wireless chargers for iPhone 11 is a great way to make your life more convenient.
Wireless charging technology is now a fairly standard feature in most smartphones. The iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and the Pro Max all come with features that allow you to charge your device without a cable.
This quick and convenient way to power up is quickly gaining popularity, but it does mean investing in a new piece of kit for your smartphone. So, how do you choose the best iPhone 11 wireless charger for your needs when there are so many options out there?
In this guide, you’re going to learn everything there is to know about buying the right cord-free power station for your iPhone. Let’s get started.
Wireless chargers for your iPhone deliver extra convenience to your daily routine by allowing you to simply put your phone down whenever you want to charge it. There’s no need to worry about messing around with cables.
A great wireless charger can be an excellent addition to any living room or bedroom. Here’s a quick guide to some of our top choices for wire-free charging:
- The Anker PowerWave wireless charger is a simple pad-style charger that delivers up to 10 watts of power. The LED indicator is excellent for tracking your charge.
- The LISEN iPhone Wireless Charger and Stand are great if you want to watch videos on your phone while it charges.
- The Belkin Dual Wireless charger could be the perfect choice for charging multiple devices at once. Plus, it comes with a 2-year warranty.
- The WAITIEE wireless 3-in-1 charger is an excellent pick if you want to charge multiple Apple products with one device.
Who Should Get This?
The first thing you need to know before you buy the best wireless chargers for iPhone 11, Pro, and Pro Max, is that wireless charging isn’t right for everyone. Some people will prefer to just have a standard wall charger or fast charger on-hand.
The people who will benefit most from buying the best iPhone 11 wireless charger are those looking for the following benefits:
- Convenience: Connecting to a wireless charger is generally much faster and easier than plugging in a cable. You can set your phone down on the charger and start powering up instantly. There’s no need to mess around with any cables.
- Durability: Wireless charging removes the need to constantly plug cables into your phone and remove them again. This reduces the risk of you accidentally damaging your phone ports. Wireless chargers can sometimes be more robust than cables that can split and fray with time.
- Speed: Wireless charging is generally just as fast as using a conventional charger. In some cases, you can speed things up by charging multiple devices on the same surface.
Best Wireless Chargers for iPhone 11: What to Consider in 2020
Although wireless chargers generally perform the same basic function, they do have different features to consider when you’re shopping for the perfect choice. Although the best wireless chargers for iPhone 11 for you will depend on your personal preferences, there are a few factors to keep in mind:
- Design: Now that wireless and QI charging ports are more popular, you can find these products in a wide range of shapes and designs. Find one that you’re going to love showcasing in your home or one that blends perfectly into your space.
- Grip: A rubber ring in the pad or a non-slip surface will make it harder for you to accidentally knock your phone onto the floor. Without a non-slip surface, a slight bump could disrupt the charge.
- LEDs: An LED on your wireless charger will allow you to check the status of your charge at a glance. This is a great way to ensure everything is working as it should be.
- Extra coils: You only need one coil to power your phone, but some of the latest chargers come with multiple charges. This means that you don’t have to be as precise when you’re putting your phone down to charge.
- Speed: You’ll see a lot of charging pad options that promise “rapid” charging. This shows you how much power your device can get to your phone in a short space of time. If you’re just charging overnight, you don’t need a super-fast charger. However, some people will prefer an option that delivers multiple watts of power quickly.
Best Wireless Chargers for iPhone 11: Our Picks for 2020
Designed by one of the better-known companies for smartphone charging and battery packs, the PowerWave charger from Anker is an excellent choice for Androids and iPhones. This Anker PowerWave pad will work with the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and the Pro Max, although it doesn’t come with an AC adapter, so keep that in mind.
A high-efficiency chip for 10-watt high-speed charging makes this one of the best wireless chargers for iPhone 11 for people in a hurry. There’s also an LED indicator so you can check the charging status of your device. The product comes with a three-foot micro USB cable to give you more freedom away from your outlet. There’s also a non-slip surface for stability, and you don’t need to take the case off your phone to get a charge.
- Compatible with iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- 3-foot micro USB charging cord
- Case-friendly, so you don’t have to take your case off before charging
- 10-watt high-speed charging
- LED indicator to show charge statusv
- 18-month warranty
- A little slower than some charges (adds about 40% charge overnight)
- 3 foot of cord might not be enough for some people
The best iPhone 11 wireless charger for you could come in the form of a basic wireless pad or a stand that holds your phone in the perfect position while it charges. This iPhone wireless charger comes with an adjustable stand, so you can scroll or watch videos on your phone while it charges.
The efficient charging speed comes from a fantastic set of in-built chips, designed to help you power your phone quicker than most standard products. The chips also minimize excessive charging temperatures. Compatible with iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Max, this charger and stand can even work perfectly when you’re using a thick protective case.
- Adjustable stand height for watching videos
- The efficient charging speed with high-quality chips
- Heat resistant to protect your phone
- Compatible with thick cases and all iPhone 11 models
- Multiple charge modes to choose from
- 12-month worry-free guarantee
- Metal cases and accessories might interfere with charging
If you’re looking for the best wireless charger for iPhone 11 Pro, Pro Max, and the standard iPhone 11 for both you and your partner, this option from Belkin is a great choice. If you don’t have a lot of outlets in your home, it can be difficult for everyone to charge their devices at the same time. The Belkin dual wireless charger solves that problem.
This product can charge up to two devices at once at a rate of 10 watts. The Belkin wireless charger works with all QI enabled devices, including every iPhone 11 model. It also comes with a 2-year warranty, and certification for safety.
- High-quality charger for people who want to power two devices at once
- Charges through lightweight plastic cases
- Works with all iPhone 11 phone models
- Protected by 2- year warranty
- Certified Qi for safety
- Charges quite slowly
- Takes up a lot of extra space
An excellent option for people who want to charge all of their Apple products at once is the WAITIEE wireless charger. This product can charge your iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max too. There’s also support for charging your Apple Airpods, and your iWatch at the same time.
This 3-in-1 wireless charger comes with 15 watt universal fast charging so that you can get a decent amount of energy back into your devices overnight. The charger base also comes with various forms of protection to defend against problems like overheating. If you’re looking for the best wireless charger for iPhone 11 Pro Max devices, and other iPhone 11 models, WAITIEE has you covered.
The LED light will show you how well your devices are charging, while the non-slip surface keeps them secure.
- Anti-slip design for security, plus plenty of ventilation
- LED light to show you your charge status
- 15 watt fast-charging performance
- 3-in-1 charging device (supports iWatch and Airpods too)
- Supports vertical or horizontal phone charging
- Doesn’t charge your iWatch wirelessly
- The bulky design takes up a lot of space
Useful Tips and Tricks
One thing you’ll need to keep in mind when you’re using the best wireless chargers for iPhone 11 is that it can take a while to find the perfect position for your phone to charge in. Gently move your phone around the pad or adjust its position on the stand until it begins to charge.
If you have trouble getting a wireless charger to work, then you might find it’s easier to get the power you need from a stand than a pad, because there are fewer places where you can incorrectly position your phone.
Here’s Apple’s guide on how to wirelessly charge your phone the safe way.
Although most of the best iPhone 11 wireless charger options will work when you have your phone in a case, it may help to remove your case if you’re struggling to find the connection point. Removing a case is also safer, as it will reduce the amount of heat your phone generates as it charges.
The best wireless charger for iPhone 11 comes in many shapes and sizes these days. The best option for you will be one that not only fits your phone perfectly but delivers the convenience and design you’re looking for too.
Good luck in finding the right product.