Looking for the best tripod for iPhone 11 users?
You’re in the right place.
An iPhone 11 tripod is an excellent accessory, capable of instantly upgrading your photos.
With a reliable tripod, you can capture incredible images without worrying about things like shaky camera, or your thumb getting in the way of the lens. Tripods are also essential for more creative shots that require complete stability, like time-lapse and stop motion.
Here’s your guide to buying the best iPhone 11 tripod.
If you’re an avid photographer in the making, then you’ll know just how useful the right accessories can be.
These days, as iPhone cameras become more impressive, you don’t need a full DSLR to take the right shot. However, a good set of accessories can really take your smartphone images to the next level. However, it’s important to remember that a tripod for a standard camera probably won’t work for your iPhone. You’ll need a specially-made solution that’s custom-made for your device.
Here are some of our top choices:
- KAMISAFE portable iPhone 11 tripod is a top choice for anyone who wants something small and flexible. The legs of the tripod can easily wrap around trees and poles.
- ATUMTEK Bluetooth iPhone 11 selfie stick and tripod gives you two incredible photography products in one. Plus you benefit from aviation-grade aluminum.
- Fugetek selfie stick and tripod provides heavy-duty support when you’re taking pictures on the go. There are quick flip locks available to keep your angle perfect.
- Manfrotto PIXI mini is a brilliant compact device for those who just want a simple way to take high-quality photos fast.
Who Should Get a Tripod for iPhone?
Anyone with interest in photography or a desire to take great pictures can benefit from an iPhone 11 tripod. You can even shoot videos with the right tripod.
A tripod for iPhone 11 users is helpful for adding stability to any photo. You can use this equipment when you’re taking product shots for a company’s social media feed, or simply enhance your selfies with a better level of focus.
Unfortunately, no matter what you do, you’ll struggle to hold a camera completely still using just your hands. Maintaining the perfect posture is even tougher when you’re managing wide-angle shots, panoramic shots, and more.
Tripods are also especially useful when you’re experimenting with long-exposure photography, as the slightest twitch of your hand can ruin your entire image.
Best Tripods for iPhone 11: What to Consider in 2021
When shopping for the best tripod for iPhone 11, start by thinking about what you’re going to use it for. If you need something you can carry with you on the move, then a compact tripod is essential. If you want to insert yourself into some pictures, a tripod that doubles up as a selfie stick might be a good choice. Here are some common features to think about:
- Compatibility: Remember, an iPhone 11 pro max tripod isn’t the same size as a standard iPhone 11 tripod. Some products can adjust their grip, but you need to find an item that fits your phone properly.
- Flexibility: A good iPhone tripod should work in any environment. If you want to take a photo from an unusual angle or surface, a device with flexible legs is a good choice. You can wrap flexible devices around trees and rest them on rocks easily.
- Portability: Your iPhone is with you all the time – the same should be possible for your tripod. Look for something that’s compact enough to keep with you on the move. Some tripods even fold up for easier storage.
- Durability: Remember that if you’re using this device outside, it needs to hold up to things like knocks, scrapes, and even the occasional shower of rain. A durable device is a much better investment.
- Performance: What can your device do besides holding your phone? Some high-level options come with Bluetooth connectivity and charging ports, to keep your phone juiced up when you’re out taking pictures.
Best Tripods for iPhone 11: Our Picks for 2021
This portable iPhone 11 tripod from KAMISAFE is completely flexible and adjustable to suit any photographer. Perfect for people on the move, the device is both compact and lightweight. You can fold it up and throw it into a bag in seconds.
The phone stand tripod comes with a remote control that helps with shooting video, live broadcasts, and selfies. That means that you can easily manage your images from a distance. The wrap-able tripod legs and anti-slip rubber footpads give you more options to situate your phone. Thanks to an advanced Bluetooth system, you can also connect to the tripod in no time.
- Octopus-style tripod design with flexible legs
- Advanced Bluetooth remote
- Capable of shooting video and live broadcasts
- Compact and lightweight for portability
- Suits a wide range of phones, including iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- No instructions for the Bluetooth remote
- The bottom of the tripod isn’t very grippy
This innovative tripod for iPhone 11 is perfect for taking pictures and selfies in any environment. The ATUMTEK solution combines a tripod with a selfie stick, so you get the best of both worlds. The extendable pole even features aviation-grade aluminum alloy for extra durability. This device supports iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
The Bluetooth connection on this device means that you can rotate your phone holder from a distance, selecting the best angle for each shot. There’s also a detachable Bluetooth remote that works from up to 33 feet away. Group photos have never been easier. Additionally, the device is easy to use for beginners, incredibly lightweight and easy to carry too.
- Integrated selfie stick and tripod
- Detachable Bluetooth remote
- Adjustable and rotatable angle
- Super lightweight and portable design
- Powerful rechargeable battery
- Takes a while to figure out how to use the product
- Pressing and holding the button to record video will turn the device off
Another combined selfie stick and tripod, the Fugetek iPhone 11 tripod is an all-in-one, heavy-duty device with its own dedicated Bluetooth remote. Great for Instagram, Facebook, vlogging, and more, this ultra-extendable selfie stick and tripod is great for the photographer in training. There are even quick-flip locks to hold the perfect angle in place. This device supports iPhone 11, although there’s no information about the iPhone 11 Pro, or Pro Max.
Fugetek’s fast-connecting Bluetooth remote works with a range of iPhone and Android devices. Plus, you get 300 hours of energy on standby from up to an hour of charging. The bonus anti-slip feet on the tripod make this device more secure and stable for awkward photographs. Unfortunately, some people find the base to be a little too wobbly.
- Selfie stick and tripod combination
- Works for vlogging and photos
- Bluetooth remote compatible with various devices
- Anti-slip feet for stability
- Excellent battery life
- A little loose and wobbly in places
An excellent choice for people who want something small and portable for their photography, the Manfrotto PIXI is super compact. This durable tripod kit comes with a universal smartphone clamp, ideal if you’re looking for an iPhone or iPhone 11 pro tripod.
The Pixi also works with a wide selection of digital devices thanks to the standard mount feature. Robust and adaptable, the PIXI sets the standards for miniature tripods, with a convenient support base that you can trust to keep your phone secure. You can even use the same device for your professional camera too.
- Durable and robust design
- Excellent universal clamp to suit any phone
- Lightweight and portable
- Attractive appearance
- The locking button isn’t very reliable
Useful Tips and Tricks
Remember, when buying the best tripod for iPhone 11, take your time to learn how the product works first. You’ll need to follow the instructions provided with your device to ensure that you’re clamping your iPhone correctly. Here’s a video on how to use an iPhone tripod.
The good news is that cell phone tripods typically don’t need a lot of maintenance. If you expose your device to the outdoors regularly, the best thing you can do is ensure it remains clean and dry. Tripod materials can deteriorate fast if you store the equipment when moist. Make sure you wipe all excess moisture away before putting your product away.
It might be worth giving your tripod a thorough cleaning at times using lubricating compound around the flexible parts of the plastic and metal. This will reduce the risk of rusting.
Finding the best iPhone 11 Tripod
The best iPhone 11 tripod for you will depend on how you’re planning on using your phone, and what kind of photos you want to take.
Remember, check that your tripod is suited for your specific phone size before you buy it, or you might find that it’s too loose to keep your device secure.
Good luck shopping for the perfect phone accessory!