The best iPhone 11 headphone adapter is a handy investment for any Apple fan.
As smartphone innovators like Apple continue to experiment with the latest technology, the way we use our devices is changing. For instance, today’s audio lovers will have two options for listening to their music on the iPhone 11.
The first option will be to use a set of wireless headphones to listen to your music with nothing but a Bluetooth connection. Alternatively, you could take advantage of the iPhone lightning port and use the best iPhone 11 headphone adapter instead.
These adapters are the only way you can continue to use 3.5mm wired headphones with the latest iPhone. Here’s everything you need to know to buy the best Lightning to 3.5 mm headphone adapter.
Since 2017, Apple has stopped including the standard headphone jack in its smartphones. On the one hand, this means that there are fewer open ports on your phone to clog with dust and dirt.
On the other hand, it means that you need to rely on the best Lightning to 3.5 mm adapter to use your favorite wired headphones. Although you can always use the official Apple iPhone 11 headphone adapter options, there are also plenty of third-party alternatives to consider. Here are some of our top choices:
- The Apple lightning adapter is an easy choice for anyone who wants the reassurance that they’re using a fantastic Apple product with their iPhone. This adapter is simple, affordable, and Apple approved.
- The Belkin F8J212btWHT is a lightning adapter that works with all versions of the iPhone 11. It also comes with dual functionality, so you can charge your phone and listen to music at the same time.
- The KIOH headphone adapter also works with a host of Apple products, including iPods and iPads. Smart chipset control boosts your music quality, while dual functionality means you can charge and listen simultaneously.
Who Should Get This?
The best Lightning headphone adapter is an excellent investment for anyone who wants to continue using their favorite set of wired headphones with any Apple iPhone made after 2017. Although you can always switch to a pair of wireless headphones, not everyone takes this route.
Wireless earphones and true wireless earbuds are great for flexibility on the go. However, they also come with extra challenges to consider – like remembering to charge your headset every day. With an iPhone 11 headphone adapter, you don’t have to replace any of your existing audio investments.
If you have a set of wired headphones that you already love, you can leverage your adapter as a quick and easy way to avoid any connectivity issues.
Best iPhone 11 Headphone Adapters: What to Consider in 2020
Choosing a new accessory for your iPhone 11 is a personal process. You’ll need to think about how much you want to spend on the best lightning headphone adapter, and what kind of features matter most for you. For instance, do you want to charge your device and listen to music at the same time?
Maybe you want a quick and simple solution that allows you to connect a 3.5mm audio cable to your phone. Here are a few points to consider when shopping:
- Reliability: The best Lightning to 3.5mm headphone adapter shouldn’t break or stop working properly after a few days. Choose a product from a company that you can trust. This will boost your chances of a durable and reliable device.
- Charging function: Many of the leading iPhone 11 headphone adapter products on the market today come with an extra port so you can charge your phone while listening to music. This is a useful feature if you don’t want to remove the adapter when you’re ready to charge continuously.
- Good audio output: The audio you can expect from your iPhone 11 will depend on the kinds of files your playing and your headphones. However, your iPhone 11 headphone adapter should come with an excellent audio output to support musical excellence.
- MFI accreditation: If you’re not getting the best iPhone 11 headphone adapter from Apple, then you’ll need MFI accreditation to ensure that the product works properly with your iPhone. MFI certification means that the device meets Apple’s standards.
- Easy syncing: A suitable adapter also syncs easily with your existing audio technology. Some products include smart chipset tech, so you can easily sync with iTunes without having to fiddle around with your settings.
Best Lightning to 3.5 Headphone Adapters: Our Picks for 2020
The Apple iPhone 11 headphone adapter is the standard choice for any Apple enthusiast who wants to update their smartphone. If you’re looking for a trustworthy and reliable product, it makes sense to choose something made by Apple. This simple adapter ensures that you can connect devices using a 3.5 mm audio plug into your smartphone.
The Apple lightning to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter works with all devices that have a lightning connector alongside support for iOS 10 or later. This means you can also use the same adapter for your iPad and iPod Touch.
- Easy accessibility for iOS 10 and later
- Reliable and durable performance from Apple
- Works with a range of Apple devices
- No need for MFI accreditation because it’s made by Apple
- Small and portable
- No charging function
- Very basic adapter
The Belkin F8J212btWHT is one of the best Lightning to 3.5 mm headphone adapters on the market now, suitable for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and the Pro Max. This device also works with older versions of the iPhone. The dual functionality of this product means that you can listen to music and watch videos while still charging your phone.
With uncompromised audio quality, the 3.5mm system has MFI certification, which means its fully approved for use with all iPhone devices. There’s also a charge and sync feature to transfer music, photos, and video to and from your devices with ease.
The Belkin promises excellent audio quality with a crisp and seamless transmission of sound.
- Charge and listen to headphone audio at the same time
- Lightning charging for faster energy
- Uncompromised audio quality
- Made for iPhone MFI certification
- Excellent audio quality
- Bulky when you’re using your phone in your pocket
- Picks up some background noise
Compatible with the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and a range of other Apple devices, this headphone jack adapter dongle is another dual-functionality solution. The 2-in-1 product makes it easy to listen to music and charge your phone at the same time. The split design of this product makes for a great alternative to options like the Belkin which are a little bulkier.
This product supports calling functionality, charging, headset control, and microphone control.
The KIOH headphone jack works with EarPods and other headphones and allows you to plug your iPhone in for extra charging in your car. Smart chipset control and impressive sound quality mean that you can really get the most out of your music collection.
- Works with a range of iPhone devices
- Sync over iTunes
- Impressive sound quality
- Charge and listen at the same time
- Headset and data control
- May not fit well on phones with bulky cases
Useful Tips and Tricks
The best iPhone 11 headphone adapter is convenient and easy to use, without any unnecessary bells and whistles. For Apple fans, this means there isn’t much of a learning curve involved with getting used to your new device. However, it’s worth noting that an iPhone 11 headphone adapter can quickly become broken or damaged if you’re not careful.
Here are some tips to keep your new accessory in excellent condition:
- Be careful when removing your adapter: Pulling by the cable will put extra pressure on it. Instead, hold the Lightning plug by the hard plastic jacket.
- Don’t bend the cable too much: Don’t wrap the cable around your finger or any smaller devices. This could cause extra tension at the connection points.
- Store your cable carefully: Avoid exposing your cable to any extreme temperatures, water, or anything else that may cause damage.
Getting the best iPhone 11 headphone adapter means you can continue to use the headphones you love with your iPhone – even without a 3.5mm jack.
Remember, take good care of your iPhone 11 headphone adapter, and avoid doing anything that could damage it. This will ensure you have a handy Apple accessory that stands the test of time.