Holding an iPhone in your hand while on the go is both inconvenient and a big risk of damage if you bump the device into something hard. If you put the phone into your pocket, it will look bulky, which doesn’t contribute to your overall appearance.
The solution lies in using an iPhone 11 case with a belt clip. It ensures that your hands remain free while keeping the device safe from any damage. Since the market is full of cases with clips, we decided to select and review the best ones. Check out our selection below.
- SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle Pro is the best iPhone 11 case with a clip if you are looking for a mixture of aesthetics and functionality. It secures all-around protection while delivering a 360-degree rotating belt clip to ensure you carry it around effortlessly.
- Stronden Leather Holster comes with a magnetic closure that makes the product very easy to use. Apart from a belt clip capable of holding the phone in place, the case also comes with a convenient credit card slot.
- PIXIU iPhone 11 Pro Case with Belt Clip features a belt clip with a swivel function. The case has a rubberized texture to prevent slipping from your hands or slippery surfaces.
- Monsoon Genuine Leather Case Holster with Belt Clip is a premium 100% leather case with a stylish design. The leather is surprisingly durable and will only look better over time.
Who Should Get This?
An iPhone 11 case with a belt clip is perfect for all those who don’t want to carry their phones around in their hands or pockets.
Did it ever happen that you drop your iPhone while on the go? It might be that it slipped out of your hand, or it fell when you took it out of the pocket. Attaching it to your belt is easy, and it also ensures removing your phone is simple.
Apple devices are a long-term investment, which is why you should consider protecting them. Cases with belt clips add that extra security layer while contributing to your overall appearance.
Best iPhone 11 Cases with Belt Clip: What to Consider in 2020
Our experts analyzed the market up and down to select the top iPhone 11 cases with clips. While searching, we focused on these crucial factors.
Is the Belt Clip Durable?
Your iPhone 11 case with a clip can be made of metal, high-quality plastic, or ballistic nylon. All these materials can be quite durable as long as the shell is well-constructed.
While you are there, consider the overall quality and durability of the case. Is it capable of providing protection against dropping the phone or bumping it against the wall? Damage protection is another reason how you could benefit from a case with a belt clip.
Is It Convenient to Use the Clip?
You are getting ready to head outside, but you are in a hurry. That is when it becomes crucial that you can mount the clip to your belt in a couple of seconds. Even if you are not in a hurry, it helps when it’s simple to install and remove the clip.
As for other things that accept the usability, the buttons shouldn’t be easy to press when the device is on the belt. That way, you ensure that you won’t press a button accidentally and dial someone or activate Siri.
Does the Item Look Nice?
Finally, the iPhone case with a clip should contribute to your overall appearance. The first thing to consider is that it is compatible with your belt. Once you confirm that, pick an item that fits your overall appearance. Don’t forget that the case should be in line with your overall style, too. The good news is that you can choose from different materials, colors, and styles.
Best iPhone 11 Cases with Belt Clip: Our Picks for 2020
SUPCASE might be the best iPhone 11 case with a belt clip you will find on the market. For starters, it isn’t the slimmest item on the market, but it never intends to be that. Instead, it is a modern and top-quality case that will keep your phone safe in case of drops and bumps. The product includes a durable screen protector, and the manufacturer used polycarbonate and TPU to ensure optimal durability.
As for the belt holster, it is nice to see a rotating function. Thanks to that, you can position the case easily and carry it around effortlessly. It is worth noting that you don’t have to remove the case to charge your phone wirelessly.
What We Like
- The belt holster has a rotation function, which helps it to stay in position.
- Excellent drop protection and high-quality materials used.
- It comes with an integrated screen protector to keep your display safe.
- The product supports wireless charging without removing the case.
What We Dislike
- The kickstand is a bit flimsy and easy to knockdown.
- It will add some bulkiness to the overall’s phone size and weight.
Stronden designed an iPhone 11 case with a belt clip that uses a magnetic closure. It is the easiest way of using the case itself, and you shouldn’t worry about strength. Thanks to the additional loops, there is no risk of the case getting open while kept on the belt.
However, you might accidentally press a button or two because there is no breathing room between the phone and the case. The good news is that the inner lining is soft, and the outer layer is durable enough to protect the device from scratches and dents.
The manufacturer used ballistic nylon for the belt clip. Although they claim it is a better choice than metal and plastic, its lifespan is questionable if you use it every day.
What We Like
- The belt clip features two additional loops for improved hold.
- A convenient slot for holding credit cards and other small items.
- The soft inner lining keeps your phone safe from scratches and dents.
- The magnetic closure is incredibly easy to use.
What We Dislike
- Although the material for the clip is of high quality, it doesn’t seem very durable.
- It might happen that you accidentally press a button while the phone is in its case.
The critical thing to note is that this is an iPhone 11 Pro case with a belt clip that is only compatible with the 2019 release and might not be a good fit for other models.
Thanks to the premium rubberized texture, the case isn’t slippery when placed on tables and other services. It also minimizes the risk of dropping, and the item’s durability will protect the phone’s back in case you drop it.
As for the belt clip, the swivel function is optional but convenient. You can use the unit as a kickstand if you want to watch videos or other content without holding the phone.
What We Like
- The case is slim and doesn’t feel bulky.
- Premium rubberized texture to ensure it is easy to grip your phone.
- The clip features a strong locking mechanism and a swivel function.
- The anti-fingerprint case ensures there will be no smudges.
What We Dislike
- It’s not an easy task to remove the phone from the case.
- The kickstand is not that durable, and it might crack after several months of use.
If you are looking for a leather iPhone 11 case with clip, Monsoon’s unit is a smart pick. Thanks to the high-quality natural leather, the holster looks amazing. It is worth noting that the case is durable, and the leather itself will only look better over time.
The manufacturer published a new version of this case compatible with the latest iPhone versions, as well as other cases that are up to 0.55” thick. As for the clip, it is strong and non-rotating, which might be inconvenient if you are getting out of a car. The product is slim, and it won’t add much to the overall bulkiness of your phone.
What We Like
- A stylish case with an attractive appearance.
- Made of 100% natural leather.
- Excellent fit with the latest iPhone models.
- Durable, long-lasting, and capable of protecting against different types of damage.
What We Dislike
- The price tag is a bit high when compared to other units.
- The clip might become unclipped when getting out of the car and making sudden moves.
Useful Tips and Tricks
You are reading this article because you need an iPhone 11 Pro Max case with a belt clip. However, that is not the only feature that a reliable case should have. You can check out this guide to see what other factors are worth considering when selecting a case and why damage protection is at the top of the list.
Maintaining your case includes cleaning it regularly and avoiding spilling water on it and other forms of abuse. Apart from the case, you also want your phone to serve you well. That is why you should check these iPhone maintenance tips that can help to extend the device’s longevity.
It is hard to argue the usefulness of belt clips on iPhone cases. They are valued even more if you combine them with a product that keeps your phone safe from damage protection. We hope our list of cases will help you to find an item that meets your needs and preferences. Whichever you choose, there is no doubt that you will appreciate owning a case with a belt clip whenever on the move.