Short on time? Here’s the best iOS system recovery for 2020:
The iOS system repair becomes imperative for your Apple device. If you find an obstacle while getting started with your iPad or iPhone, such as black/white screen, frozen or broken screen, software trouble, boot loop, unresponsive applications, device getting hanged repeatedly or not responding, or any such complication, you must take help of the reliable iOS system recovery tool to run the system seamlessly.
In any of the circumstances, it is essential to make sure that your internal data is safe. The main point here is, not every time the trick of restarting or rebooting the device works. You have to search for iOS system recovery methods and tools, using which you can repair the system and remove the flaws related to iOS software issues.
We have briefed out the best iOS system recovery software in 2020 which not just assure of fixing the technical issues, but most of them also guarantee of bringing everything to normal without any data loss on the device. The list is being prepared after testing the tools on tough criteria on performances and abilities. But before moving to the list let us first understand what iOS system recovery is and who should give these tools a priority for issues on their iOS devices.
Part 1. What is iOS System Recovery
iPhones or other iOS models are robust devices which have powerful processers and strongly designed software program that give show smooth working even on running heavy applications. But nothing can be developed to give equal performance on forever. iOS or any other programming system can start troubling the user for several reasons. When your iPhone, iPad, or iPod doesn’t seem to work normally or gets hanged while using any application, camera or even while playing games, there comes a need for the iOS repair.
There are numerous iOS repair tool available online, but not all seem to do well for making your iPhone or iPad in a working condition again. The iOS System Recovery is a software program that uses the professional platform and backs your device to get into the normal state again. The iOS repair software is a dedicated program that is designed to repair the corrupted software. These tools are mostly compatible with every iOS device, including the latest one.
Part 2. Who Should Get An iOS System Recovery
Apple is the only brand which has launched mobile devices that work on iOS technology. The company provides solutions to the issues raised against any iOS device by establishing its service centers all across the globe. However there are some tricks over mobile buttons, and official Apps like iTunes as well that are capable to sort out the normal system problems. They all are expected to resolve the problem, but at maximum times fail to perform as desired, and even worsen the situation by permanently erasing the phone data.
So instead of getting stuck into these old fashioned solutions, which are merely a waste of time one should definitely go ahead for a systematic third-party iOS repair tool. The iOS Recovery software is needed to all those who are stuck with unresponsive applications, black/white/blank screen, stuck on the Apple logo, jailbreaking, iPhone couldn’t get updated, unable to catch signals or any such issues.
Overall, the iOS system repair can be used by an office going professional or a common man, house-wives, students or anyone who uses the iOS platform.
Part 3. How We Tested and Picked the Best iOS System Recovery Software in 2020
Here we have created a compiled list of the best iOS system software prevalent online. These iOS system recovery tools tested on the scale of:
- Recovery time
- Compatibility with the iOS versions
- How it deals with various iOS system related problems
- Significant features and other such vital parameters
There are several free and paid iOS repair software available online. Depending upon their particular features, Pros and Cons of each tool, the listing is done here. After doing thorough practical testing and gathering relevant information related to the iOS system recovery software, we have managed to provide a detailed report of our best picked iOS repair software in 2020.
Part 4. Our Picks: Best iOS System Recovery in 2020
The iOS system repair tools mentioned here can give you relief on the software related issues of your iDevice. The list given below comprises of the detailed review of the product, the key features, Pros and Cons that are good enough to provide every insight that you look for while selecting the one to sort out the issue face by you.
Apple made a provision of backing-up the iPhone data with iTunes. However, there still need a dedicated software to sort out the iOS related issues because Apple provides a limited range of options to the users. Thus here we have shortlisted 10 best recovery tools for the iOS system. However, while finalizing our list we discovered that the Tenorshare ReiBoot is the best iOS system software in 2020 on the scale of recovery time, sorting out boot problems, compatibility with the iDevices, promptness in scanning the issue and other significant features.
Top 1. Tenorshare ReiBoot
Tenorshare ReiBoot is a dedicated iOS repair software that mainly designed to provide solutions to the boot problems face by iOS users. This software is easy to use and quick to respond tool that can fix your iPhone or iPad in just a few clicks. This is a great tool to efficiently pull out your iOS device if it stucks in the recovery mode or boot loop. With the help of Tenorshare ReiBoot iOS system recovery program, you can easily manage to tackle various other iOS software issues, like unresponsive or frozen screen, unresponsive applications, black/white screen, Apple logo and more than 50 system errors.
Tenorshare ReiBoot iOS repair tool is fully compatible with all the iOS versions, including the latest iOS 13 platform. With its one-click enter-exit recovery feature, it can promptly enter and exit your device from the Recovery Mode and put it in the working condition, without the loss of data.
The software not just works as iOS system repair but can also manage errors on iTunes. Many users come across errors codes like 4013 or 4005, while restoring or creating backup via iTunes. But ReiBoot can instantly rectify these problems effectively, with 0% data loss. On other case if the iOS beta is troubling you during downgrading it through iTunes restore, then do not hesitate to take assistance from Tenorshare Reiboot as it has a feature which can help put the iOS into latest version automatically.
ReiBoot offers three powerful modes to sort out any iOS system-related issues: Enter and Exit Recovery Mode, Standard Mode and Advanced Mode. The user-friendly interface and other competent features make it the foremost choice of the non-tech person as well and topping our list of the best iOS system recovery software.
- Free one-click enter-exit recovery mode feature to deliver the prompt solution for fast recovery.
- Doesn’t allow the loss of data while the recovery process.
- Identify the compatibility with all the iOS platform devices including the latest iPhone 11/Pro/XS Max/ XS/XR/iPad Pro.
- Supports both Windows and Mac Operating System.
- Offers three modes to sort out the iOS system issues: Exit Recovery Mode, Standard Mode and Advanced Mode.
- Provide a quick solution to 50 plus iOS system related problems like frozen and unresponsive screen, Apple logo, stuck into recovery mode, jailbreaking, and device boot problems etc.
- It can automatically downgrade the iOS beta version to the latest one, which is often a troubling task with iTunes restore option.
- It can easily fix errors of iTunes backup and restore without any data loss.
- Manages to factory reset the iOS device, without the need of security lock, passcode or iTunes.
- User-friendly interface making it handy iOS repair software even for a person with a non-technical background.
- Ease of use and prompt solution to more than 50 iOS system related problems like boot loop, frozen screen etc.
- Compatibility with all the iOS models, including the latest ones. Supports Apple TV as well.
- No need to fear for data loss or damage while restoring the device.
- Free trial version available featuring one-click recovery mode.
- The monthly plan is rated a bit higher other competitive tools.
- Doesn’t provide a solution for certain malware affected iOS devices.
The Tenorshare ReiBoot is a powerful and best iOS system recovery program to provide a direct and one-stop solution to most of the issues faced by Apple users. The ability to recover and restore the device to normal, in a few prompt and easy steps makes it a handy program. It is a value for money purchase that offers the intuitive interface and performs the task without data loss. Although one may face issues related to no direct customer support and the stuck of this iOS system repair tool while in the process that may happen once in a while and is negligible in front of the long list of benefits it provides.
Tenorshare ReiBoot has been observed as the most efficient and promising iOS repair program that is meant to handle the numerous issues like black or white screen of death, Apple logo, boot loop and so on. It has more than 6 million satisfied customers with approx 8 million downloads worldwide, which proves that the highest chosen and most successful iOS repair software is Tenorshare ReiBoot. ReiBoot is available in two versions, Trial and Pro. The Trial version is free to download and allow a few critical features. However, not every iOS issue could be sorted out with the trial version. To avail the best out of this iOS repair software, it is recommended to upgrade to Pro and set you free while using iOS devices.
How to Use Tenorshare ReiBoot:
Below is the method to use Tenorshare ReiBoot:
Step 1: Download Tenoshare ReiBoot iOS system recovery software to your accessible computer. Install the program once the download completes.
Step 2: After installation, launch the program on your PC and connect your affected iOS device to the PC using lightning or USB cable. Press “Trust” on your device once the message appears.
Step 3: If you want to put your iDevice to Recovery Mode
3a. Once the software automatically detects your iPhone, press on the “Enter Recovery Mode” option.
3b. A message “Connect to iTunes” appears on the screen. The device is now into Recovery Mode.
Step 4: If you want to Exit Recovery Mode
4a. Click on the option “Exit Recovery Mode.”
4b. Wait just for few seconds and the iDevice will come out of the boot loop or recovery mode.
Step 5: If you want to Repair the iOS
5a. In case of system malfunctioning, select and click on the option “Repair Operating System (Fix All iOS Stuck)”.
5b. In the next interface, click on the “Fix Now” button to repair your affected iOS device.
5c. The program will automatically detect your device. If it doesn’t recognise, follow the steps shown in the next interface, and put your iDevice into the Recovery Mode to proceed further.
5d. If still unable to detect, you would require to put your iPhone into the DFU Mode. For that, click on the “Enter DFU Mode” option given at the left bottom of the screen to proceed further with the given steps in this link.
5e. The program will use the Standard System Recovery Mode to repair your iDevice. This mode will not allow any loss of data during the process. Still, if you find that the software cannot fix the device in this mode, select the advanced “Deep Repair” mode to factory reset your iPhone. However, using this mode, you will lose all the data saved in the device. Choose your selective recovery mode and press “Fix Now” to proceed.
Step 6: Download matching Firmware for your iDevice
6a. Once the ReiBoot identifies the model name, you require to download the firmware package for your Apple device. For that, you can click on “Browse” and then press “Download” let the software automatically search and download the matching firmware package for your iDevice.
6b. If somehow it fails to download it automatically, you can download it from the browser on your own by clicking on “Copy” button. Click on “Select” if you already have the matching firmware for your iPhone and import it on the interface.
6c. Wait for a while till the software downloads the firmware package completely.
Step 7: Start with iOS System Recovery Process.
7a. After the firmware downloading completes, select and press “Repair Now” tab to start with the iOS system repair process.
7b. Wait for few minutes until the software scans and finishes the system repair process. Click “Done” and disconnect your iDevice once Tenoshare ReiBoot completes the repair process.
Once the iOS system repair completes, you can disconnect your iOS device and boot normally. Tenoshare ReiBoot is the one-stop solution for any kind of problem you face while using the iOS device. However, if you still couldn’t find the solution, you can select the “Deep Repair” process to put your iOS system into Factory Reset.
Top 2. iMyFone Fixppo
iMyFone Fixppo is another tool to fix the iOS platform related issues like frozen screen, Apple logo, black or white screen of death, restarting boot loop, or any such related matters. This iOS repair tool helps to pull out your iDevice from any type of system problem by following the quick and easy steps. The software is entirely compatible with all the versions of iOS platforms, including the latest and supports all the Apple devices: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Apple TV.
iMyFone Fixppo can be trusted for any malfunctioning your iDevice is observing. It offers three modes to sort out the iOS system issues: Standard Mode, Enter/Exit Recovery Mode and Advanced Mode. Your data will be secured using this software, however, with the Advanced Mode, the iPhone will be tuned to factory reset, and everything will be erased. Fixppo is best suitable for iTunes issues face by your device. There are two versions, Free and Paid. However, the free version gives limited functionality of this iOS repair software.
- It can quickly encounter several iOS system related issues like DFU Mode, spinning circle, Apple logo etc.
- Doesn’t harm the internal data of the iOS device while using the Standard Mode.
- It is easy to use software with few and simple to follow steps.
- Compatibility with all the versions of iOS platforms, including the latest one.
- Available in three specific recovery modes, Standard Mode, Enter/Exit Recovery Mode and Advanced Mode.
- The Enter/Exit Recovery Mode provides a one-click solution to either enter or exit the recovery boot loop.
- It provides solutions to a number of iOS system related issues like restoring or repairing the device.
- The Standard Mode doesn’t allow data loss.
- User-friendly interface that is easy to use and simple to understand even by a non-technical person.
- The software sometimes takes too long for iOS repair.
- It requires iTunes and needs access to your passwords.
- May crash at times while going through the recovery process of the device.
The iMyFone Fixppo is effective iOS system recovery software that can easily handle most of the iOS system-related problems. The free version of the software is, however, unable to solve the intense issues. Thus it is better to go for the paid version instead. The software is easy to use and mitigates the need for a professional to solve iOS issues. However, it has been noticed that the recovery time may exceed more than expected; sometimes, still, the benefits offered by Fixppo are quite impressive.
Top 3. dr.fone – System Repair (iOS System Recovery)
Wondershare offers dr.fone, a tool to repair many iOS issues like DFU Mode, Apple Logo, Black/White screen, boot loop or any such problem that is making your Apple device miserable to handle. The dr.fone iOS repair software is meant to solve the system malfunctioning within a few minutes. The easy to use program offers user-friendly interface and step by step guide to using the tool that can be easily operated by a layman.
dr.fone – System Repair(iOS) comes in two versions to repair the iOS system, free Trial version and paid Pro version. It is supportive to with both Mac and Windows and supports all the iOS versions and models. While fixing the iOS issues, dr.fone doesn’t let any harm to occur on the internal data of the device. This iOS repair software focuses on sorting out the iTunes related problems for your iDevice. However, while using this software, you may notice specified complexity while getting your device recognized by the program.
- It is compatible with both Mac and Windows and supports all the versions and models of the iOS platform.
- It doesn’t let any loss of internal data while processing.
- It can downgrade iOS without the need for iTunes or jailbreaking.
- It is a secure tool, easy to use and simple to understand.
- It quickly scans the issue and sorts out the problem within 10 minutes.
- It offers two recovery modes to solve the issue, Standard Mode and Advanced Mode.
- There won’t be any data loss while using this tool.
- Works on two modes to offer the best results.
- It can quickly solve a large number of iOS system-related issues and malfunctioning.
- Sometimes fails to recognize the iDevice initially.
- The iOS system repair offers limited functionality for the free version.
- There is no entry/exit mode available with this software.
- No plans for a Monthly license, while the provided yearly or lifetime plans are expensive.
The dr.fone iOS system recovery software is a competent tool to sort out the iOS system issues within a few minutes. The various malfunctioning observed by your iDevice can be easily fixed using this program. Its compatibility with all the iOS models, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc. makes it a must-have tool for those who possess these or any Apple devices. However, the price of the product is on the higher side as compared to the other prevalent tools online. It has also been observed that the software may be stuck and fails to sort out some iOS system errors in one go. But since it is a trusted iOS system repair software and offers a range of services, it can be considered to be a good buy for many Apple users.
Top 4. Joyoshare UltFix
Joyoshare UltFix is an ultimate iOS system recovery tool that successfully sorts out more than 30 iOS issues. It primarily works on two modes, Standard Mode and Advanced Mode, but it also has the one-click Entry/ Exit recovery function on, that is made available for free. Most of the primary problems are covered by the Standard Mode, like black/white screen, stuck in recovery mode, Apple Logo, frozen screen etc. It manages to resolve such issues efficiently, without the loss of any data from your iDevice. The UltFix provides an intuitive interface to the users with enough information during each step they are about to take next.
Joyoshare also offers the Advanced feature or mode wherein it provides a deep recovery to the problems which were not being solved in the Standard Mode. The software can easily recognize the newer as well as, the older iOS versions without any hassle. This iOS repair software offers both free and paid versions to the users, with one click Enter/Exit Mode free of cost and without the need of registering.
- Ability to tackle more than 30 iOS system errors.
- Solves the issues in just 3 easy steps.
- The pro version offers Standard Mode and Advanced Mode to provide solutions to any iOS issues.
- Compatible with all the Apple devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple TV etc.
- Supports the older as well as the latest iOS versions.
- Can be downloaded on both Mac and Windows computer.
- It doesn’t allow any loss or damages to the internal data while restoring your device.
- Offers free one-click Enter/Exit Recovery Mode for your iDevice.
- Offers intuitive interface with detailed information on taking further steps.
- Easy to use program that sorts out the iOS system errors in just 3 main steps.
- The 2 recovery modes are capable of sorting out more than 30 iOS issues.
- Easily recognizes the iDevice and provides one-click Enter/Exit Mode for free.
- Offers limited features and functionality in the free version.
- May stuck while sorting out the complex iOS system errors sometimes.
- It cannot fix any type of iTunes related problems.
The Joyoshare UltFix is an excellent iOS repair tool that can provide a hassle-free environment to sort out more than 30 iOS system errors. The two recovery modes: Standard and Advance designed to solve any iOS issues, within no time. If you are applying the Standard Mode, there won’t be any damage or loss of data you will face.
However, while using the Advanced feature of this program, the iDevice will be set to Factory Setting and you are left with no data, until you already have created the backup file beforehand. It has also been observed that the UltFix unable to sort out a few complex iOS issues, that other iOS repair software easily able to get fixed.
Top 5. iMobie PhoneRescue
If you lost your crucial data or want to retrieve the lost files from your iOS device, nothing is better than iMobie PhoneRescue. This iPhone data recovery software is designed to let you recover the damaged or lost media files, calendar, contacts, notes, messages or any other important data and files which you might have lost due to any reasons. It also works as an iOS system recovery to repair the iOS system errors related to stuck recovery mode, Apple Logo, frozen screen, white/black screen of death, or so on.
The iMobie PhoneRescue repair and heal the iOS errors in two modes; Standard Mode & Advanced Mode. However, it has been observed that the software shows few errors while functioning and fixing the problems and may take a bit longer to download the matching firmware for your iDevice.
- It manages to recover and repair more than 22 iOS system errors.
- Doesn’t harm or damage the internally saved data while the recovery process.
- Offers a safe environment and excellent user-interface to the users.
- Easily handles the iOS system errors and common problems related to iTunes backup.
- Compatible with most of the iOS platform and models, including the latest one.
- Ability to retrieve and repair a number of file-types.
- The free version offers limited features and functions.
- Price is on the higher side as compared to the alternative product.
- It does not has Entry/ Exit mode.
- Takes quite a lot of time while downloading the Firmware for the iOS.
- Pops up the need of iCloud most of the time.
Its compatibility with most of the iOS versions and models makes it the right choice for the iOS repair. It works on two modes, Standard and Advance, where the Standard mode offers to take care most of the common iOS system errors while the Advance Mode sort out the more significant issues. This iOS repair software can easily handle the recovery of encrypted files from iTunes.
Although it is a popular iOS repair tool to manage most of the common iOS issues, the price is observed to be on the higher side as compared to other alternatives. Since it uses iCloud mostly, you should have your Apple credentials ready every time. Still, it is a great tool and offers excellent user-interface to sort out the problems quite easily and quickly.
Top 6. FoneLab iOS System Recovery
FoneLab iOS System Recovery is designed specially to handle most of the common problems faced by iOS users in 3 easy steps. If you stuck in the headphone mode, recovery mode or Apple logo, DFU mode or there occurred the water damage, or black/red/white/blue screen of death or any such iOS system error, this iOS repair software is a one-stop solution to all of them. It supports most of the Apple devices and compatible with PC and Mac OS.
The FoneLab iOS system recovery is a smart application that manages to retrieve up to 19 iOS errors and offers 2 recovery modes; Standard Mode & Advanced Mode. It scans the device very quickly and resolves the issues without the loss of any internal data.
- The software offers 3 steps iOS system recovery.
- Doesn’t let the data loss or damage during the recovery process.
- Easily connects with PC or Mac and compatible with any iOS model and version.
- Quickly scans the device and resolve the issues.
- Tackles up to 19 different types of iOS system errors.
- Offers the user-friendly and straightforward interface that can be operated even by a layman.
- Compatible with the older as well as, the newer iOS versions and models.
- The trial version includes limited features and functions.
- Competent in handling only common iOS problems.
In our review, the FoneLab iOS System Recovery program is a quick iOS repair software that can easily handle most of the common system errors. The compatibility with newer and older iOS version is smooth, and it supports both the Windows and Mac. FoneLab is designed to sort out up to 19 popular iOS issues, including the iTunes stuck, frozen screen, Apple Logo etc. It is a great tool if you want to get excellent user experience and a quick solution to the iOS system errors.
Top 7. iSkysoft Toolbox – Repair (iOS)
iSkysoft Toolbox – Repair (iOS) is a one-stop-shop for most of the iOS-related issues you face. This is a great iOS repair application that provides solutions for the common to complex iOS errors. The iSkysoft offers the sorting of multiple challenging iOS conditions such as the iPhone stuck in recovery mode, Apple logo, black/white screen of death, unable to turn on/can’t slide to unlock, frozen screen or boot loop. It has no compatibility issue with iOS 12/iPhone XS or below versions and supports both Mac and Windows OS.
The iSkysoft Toolbox offers intuitive interface and simply understandable guidelines to use the iOS system recovery program. This promptly repairs the iOS system errors with a few clicks and put your iPhone into the normal working condition yet again. This is the safest application that never let any harm to your internally saved data and files while the recovery process.
- Fixes the iOS system errors like frozen screen, Apple logo, stuck on recovery mode, DFU mode etc.
- Supports all the iOS versions and products and compatible with both Mac and Windows OS.
- Compatible with iOS versions 12/11/10 and former.
- Offers simple platform for iOS recovery that is easily understandable by non-tech background person too.
- No risks for data loss or damage associated with this iOS repair tool.
- Capability to swiftly recover and repair the system errors with few easy steps.
- Provides a step-by-step guide to go further with the process.
- Doesn’t allow loss or damage to data while recovery process.
- No compatibility issue with any Apple device and supports iOS 12/11/10 and former versions.
- User-friendly interface and simple guidelines that is understandable by a non-tech person too.
- It doesn’t support the latest version of iOS 13.
- Unable to handle the complex iOS issues.
- May fail sometimes while iOS system repair process.
The iSkysoft Toolbox is seen as a prominent tool to use as a recovery agent for iOS related issues such as stuck in recovery mode, Apple logo, DFU mode, black/white screen of death, boot loop, spinning circle or any such system malfunctioning faced by the users. This iOS repair software is liked by most of the Apple product udders because of its intuitive interface and simple to understand guidelines.
The iSkysoft offers fast service to its users and efficiently repairs and recovers the malicious iOS functioning of your Apple device without putting any harm to the internal data and files. Although it is a noticeable fact that sometimes the program may shut or collapse in between the recovery process but since it can easily handles the common system errors, it is good choice for those who doesn’t need a program for taking care of complex iOS issues. The plain and straightforward user-interface may also be liked or disliked by many depending upon the expectation from an iOS repair tool like this.
Top 8. FonePaw iOS System Recovery
FonePaw iOS System Recovery software is yet another powerful tool to assist with more than 50 iOS errors. If you find your iDevice stuck in recovery mode, DFU mode, frozen or black/white screen, Apple logo etc. using this iOS system recovery application, you can easily find quick solutions. It supports both Mac and Windows, and no compatibility issue occurs with any iOS version. The program updates the iDevice to the latest version, once the recovery process is complete.
The FonePaw iOS repair software offers two modes of recovery; Standard Mode and Advance Mode. Most of the system errors are easily handled with the Standard Mode format, and you can relax with regards to the safety of your data. However using the Advance mode, all the internal data will be wiped out from your mobile. The application can also easily restore the iPhone even if you don’t have access to iTunes.
- It can fix more than 50 iOS system issues comprising of stuck in DFU mode, recovery mode, Apple logo, frozen screen etc.
- Get the iDevice back to the normal state in quick and easy steps.
- Compatible with all the newer and older iOS versions and supports both Mac and Windows OS.
- Offers Standard and Advance Repairing Modes to repair and recover your Apple device.
- Doesn’t let any harm or damage to the internal data while the recovery process.
- Offers simple interface and easily understandable guidelines.
- Manages to handle more than 50 iOS system issues.
- Doesn’t allow any loss or damage to the data while during the recovery process.
- It doesn’t offer the one-click Enter/Exit Recovery Mode.
- Doesn’t offer any feature to unlock the iPhone device.
- Most of the functionalities come under the paid version.
The FonePaw iOS System Recovery software doesn’t upset the users in terms of features and functions it offers. The iOS repair tool can take care of 50 plus common and complex iOS issues. There are no compatibility issues observed while fixing the device with older or the latest models. It also offers an intuitive interface to the users with detailed guidelines available with each step.
It can also bring back the non-jailbroken status of the device if yours is under the jailbroken condition. Once the recovery process finishes, you will get your device updated with the latest iOS version by this iOS system recovery application. Although it has been noticed while testing the product that there is some complexity issue while using the Enter/Exit mode as it doesn’t offer the one-click feature as others.
Top 9. Tipard iOS System Recovery
Tipard iOS System Recovery Software is designed to repair the various iOS issues like bricked/frozen screen, stuck in Apple logo, not loop or recovery mode or any such system error. The application is fully compatible with all the iOS models and versions, including the latest and supports both Mac and Windows operating system. This iOS repair software offers a safe and secure environment to the users and doesn’t let any harm to the internal data during the recovery process. The Tipard iOS System Recovery program runs on DFU and Recovery Modes.
- It offers a simple and intuitive interface with no complex format and simple to understand guidelines.
- It offers with all the Apple devices prevalent in the market, including the newer versions and models.
- Offers a secure environment for iOS system recovery with no fear of data loss or damage.
- Offers a simple and user-friendly interface to be understood by anybody.
- No compatibility issue with new or old iOS models.
- In most of the high risk technical faults, it fails to repair the iOS system.
- The free version offers limited accessibility.
There is no compatibility issue has been observed with any of newer or older iOS version during the recovery process. The intuitive interface is plain and easy to operate even by a non-technical background person. But since this iOS repair software offers a limited functionality with few common issues rectification, one should see if it fits in his needs and requirements before purchase.
Top 10. Fix My iPhone
Fix My iPhone is another smart iOS repair tool that is certified by Apple suite for its capability to deliver the best results by troubleshooting and recovering the errors from most of the iOS versions, including the latest iOS 13. This software is meant to resolve issues like frozen, bricked, black/white screen, Apple logo, boot loop, spinning loop etc. This iOS system recovery program can easily handle more than 30 common and complex iOS system errors by following 5 easy steps.
This software is designed to take care of the common iOS glitches faced by the Apple iPhone users during an update. While the recovery process, there is no loss or damage of data is done by the application. The straightforward and intuitive wizard of this iOS repair software doesn’t require any special technical skills to understand.
- Instantly fixes the common iOS system errors, by following quick and simple 5 steps.
- Can handle more than 30 iOS issues without any hassle.
- Reliable software that doesn’t allow any loss of data during the recovery process.
- Troubleshoot most of the iOS problems faced while updating the device to iOS 13 version.
- Ability to handle and repair the device in case of iOS issues like frozen or bricked screen, Apple logo, DFU mode, recovery mode etc.
- Update the device instantly to the latest firmware while recovery to fix iTunes errors.
- Compatible with most of the iOS devices and versions.
- It can fix most of the common iOS issues instantly by following the easy steps.
- Troubleshoot most of the iOS errors while updating to iOS 13 version.
- The straightforward interface provides simple to understand guidelines to the users.
- It updates your iPhone model to the latest iOS 13 version during recovery.
- Clears all the iTunes errors after updating the device to latest firmware instantly.
- Offers limited functionality in the trial version.
- Doesn’t offer one-click Enter/Exit mode.
- It does not support Windows Operating Systems.
The Fix My iPhone is reliable Apple certified iOS repair software that is designed to troubleshoot the hassles and glitches faced by the users while updating the device to the latest iOS 13 version. This is competent software that easily handles common iOS system issues and provides a seamless and quick service. However, there are a few glitches observed while sorting the complex problems; for example, the software sometimes stuck in between while running. It also doesn’t support one-click Enter/Exit mode which is offered by most other software. But overall, it is a trusted iOS system recovery tool that provides a secure environment to the users.
The Apple device owners know precisely how elegant and exceptional device they possess. The tight security feature and the excellent interface is another USP of the iDevice. But however seamless and unique the iOS software is, we still may face issue related to the system errors and mishandling. So here comes the need of dedicated iOS repair software that is designed to sort out such glitches, without any hassle.
Thus the above discussed comprehensive list of iOS repair tools offers great assistance while sorting out most of the iOS-related issues that save you from going to the service centre or any technician. The above-mentioned iOS repair programs are incredibly competent and designed to handle any iOS related matters smartly. However, the best iOS system recovery software is observed as Tenorshare ReiBoot on the scale of our testing format.