Short on time? Here’s the best iOS system recovery software in 2020:
- Tenorshare ReiBoot — Tenorshare ReiBoot is the most reliable choice for iPhone system repair due to its competency to fix common and complicated iOS issues. (Enter promo code DF78-H3P6 at checkout for a 10% discount.)
Thanks to its exceptional features, elegant composition, and camera, iPhones are the de-facto style statement that steals the limelight from the competition. No doubt, the iPhone is easy-to-use, but technology isn’t perfect. When you least expect it, you could find your tried and true device unresponsive, fading to black, or stuck in recovery mode.
Living life without a mobile device is inconvenient at best, and crippling at worst if you use it for work or creative projects. To make matters worse, you now have to decide to pay a large fee to repair your iPhone. Instead of spending money on a technician, you can quickly fix your iPhone using repair software straight from your home.
During my tests, I found that the following iOS system recovery software repairs multiple issues fast, reliably, and without destroying your data. I then ranked them based on features, price, user experience, device compatibility, and customer support.
Here’s a Short Summary of Best iOS Repair Software (1-Minute Read)
- 1.🥇 Tenorshare ReiBoot — #1 best iOS system recovery software of 2020.
- 2.🥈 AnyFix — Solves iOS problems in a few clicks with no skill required or data loss.
- 3.🥉 iMyFone Fixppo (iOS System Recovery) — Fixes multiple iOS issues like frozen, boot loops flawlessly.
- 4. Dr.Fone – System Repair (iOS System Recovery) — Standard Mode fixes over 20 common iOS issues quickly.
- 5. Joyoshare UltFix (iOS System Recovery) — Fixes more than 30 iOS issues on multiple Apple devices.
🥇1. Tenorshare ReiBoot – Best Overall iOS System Recovery in 2020
Tenorshare ReiBoot knows exactly how to take action against the problems that hamper your iPhone’s normal functioning. It quickly and expertly analyses the root cause and then fixes these issues with a few simple clicks.
After connecting your iDevice into your computer and clicking Repair Operating System, Tenorshare Reiboot will solve amongst 150+ issues, including fixing iPhones that won’t charge, won’t update, or won’t turn on.
The scanning time varies depending on the issue, but I found that this iOS system recovery software can recover you from a black screen in under 10 minutes. However, more complicated iOS problems may take more time.
A free trial version is available, but it will only allow you to enter and exit recovery mode. To actually repair issues such as black screens, being stuck on the Apple logo, and fixing boot loops, you will need to pay $29.95. Upgrading to Tenorshare ReiBoot pro will give you some fantastic premium features like the ones mentioned below.
- Over 150+ Solutions — With one click, Tenorshare ReiBoot takes you to a user-friendly database of various issues the software can fix. It is competent enough to locate and fix more than 150 issues.
- Fast and Simple Interface — It takes 1-click to enter and exit recovery mode. You won’t need to learn how to code or memorize complicated interface prompts to locate how to recover most issues on your iPhone.
- Downgrade iOS Beta without iTunes and No Data Loss — Downgrade the iOS beta won’t be a difficult task with the iOS repair software. Not only does it execute this, but it does so without deleting data.
- Multiple Technical Features — Fully compatible with the latest iOS 14. Available for Windows and Mac and repairs issues on iPhone 12, iPhone 11, iPhone X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6S Plus, 6S, 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5c, 5, 4S, and 4.
With over 80 million downloads worldwide and millions of satisfied customers, you can rest assured that Tenorshare ReiBoot will solve your iPhone technical problems. As a bonus, enter the coupon code DF78-H3P6 at checkout, and you’ll get a 10% off discount on your ReiBoot Pro plan. Read our Tenorshare ReiBoot Review here.
Considered a one-stop solution to fix multiple problems on all your iDevices, AnyFix can find and solve minor issues in less than a minute. It can bring your Apple devices back to optimal performance without any data loss or slow down.
AnyFix prides itself on having a professional team with 7-years’ experience that has helped hundreds of thousands of users – and it’s easy to see why. AnyFixs’ user-friendly interface makes it easy to fix 50+ common problems. You can also search through iPad, iPod, and Apple TV specific problems.
You can enter/exit recovery mode, upgrade/downgrade iOS system, or reset the device by clicking hard reset or 1-click reset from the main menu. iTunes users will be delighted to find AnyFix can solve over 200 errors such as components and restore errors.
If you’re looking to enter one click recovery mode, upgrade iOS/iPad OS, or reset your iPhone/iPad/iPod, you can do so with the free version, but you’ll need to pay to repair advanced issues and exit recovery mode. Without exiting recovery mode with this iOS repair software, you could lose data stored on your device. However, AnyFix does offer a 60-day money-back guarantee if you’re unsatisfied.
- Solves 130+ iOS Problems and 200+ iTunes issues — No matter what your iOS issue is, AnyFix has the solution. The iPhone repair software covers almost all possible scenarios and solves them with a few simple clicks. AnyFix can also solve plenty of iTunes errors without any data loss.
- 3 Repair Modes — Offers 3 repair modes based on how severe the problem is. Standard repair helps you fix common issues without data loss, while Advanced repair fixes more stubborn issues like failed updates. Ultimate repair fixes frozen, black/white/blue screen, or iPhones stuck in DFU mode.
- 24/7/365 Expert Support — AnyFix offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on their products. If you aren’t satisfied, you can contact their competent and friendly support staff to redeem your 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Compatibility — This software works with iOS: iOS 13 to iOS 5, iPadOS: iPadOS 13, tvOS: tvOS 13, tvOS 12, tvOS 11, tvOS 10, tvOS 9. AnyFix is compatible with Windows like Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, both 32bit and 64bit and macOS: macOS Catalina, macOS Mojave, macOS High Sierra, macOS Sierra, OS X 10.11, 10.10,.
AnyFix is a comprehensive iOS repair software that finds and fixes most iOS system errors, no matter how complicated, for the low price of $35.99 a month. Read AnyFix Review here.
Whether your iPhone is stuck on a white/black screen or it won’t leave Recovery or DFU Mode, iMyFone Fixppo can help you fix these and many other iOS/tvOS issues with its three distinct modes that will repair your device at different stages.
Standard Mode is useful for common issues like a frozen or stuck iPhone, while Advanced Mode is necessary for any problem Standard Mode can’t fix. You can also enter or exit recovery mode in a single click. Entering and exiting recovery mode is available on the free trial, but to fix your iPhones’ problems, you’ll need to purchase the premium version for $29.95.
On the front page of the repair software, you can highlight Standard Mode to see which issues it can recover. Although it only lists 7, it’s likely that iMyFone Fixppo can fix at least 50 based on customer reviews.
iMyFone Fixppo can also bypass iTunes update and restore errors as well as downgrade iOS system without jailbreaking. The average time of repair for complicated problems is 30 minutes to an hour, but simple install issues could be fixed in minutes.
- Fixes iOS/iPad/tvOS Without Data Loss — Out of the three modes, 2 of them (enter/exit recovery and Standard) will fix typical issues without data loss. More complicated cases will require Advance Mode, which will delete your data. However, you can make your iPhone usable again.
- 3 Step Interface — To recover your iPhone back from almost any issue, all you need to do is select a repair mode, download the firmware and click Next. With 3 steps, you can remove common problems or restore your iDevice.
- 100% Security — You don’t have to worry about your privacy being compromised when using this iPhone system repair tool. Whether it’s kept on your phone or deleted, all of your data will not be downloaded by the company.
- Fantastic Support Range — iMyFone Fixppo supports iOS 7.0 and later on iPhone 12 down to iPhone 4, all modes of iPad Air, Mini, Pro, and iPad as well as all iPod touches and Apple TVs. Works on Windows computers Win 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP and Mac iOS 10.15 (macOS Catalina), 10.14 (macOS Mojave), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.12(macOS Sierra), 10.11(El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite), and 10.9 (Mavericks).
Along with all the above benefits, iMyFone Fixppo has an excellent customer service team. No matter what problem you may find, this iOS system recovery software will fix your iPhone in no time. Read our iMyFone Fixppo Review here.
Dr.Fone is a comprehensive software that repairs a wide variety of issues on multiple platforms and devices, but Dr.Fones iOS Toolkit is our focus here. When your iOS device starts to malfunction, you can easily fix most simple errors and issues within 10 minutes.
Upon launching Dr.Fone, I was immediately confused by how many options there were. However, the possibilities are well labeled and self-explanatory, with the most popular options being labeled in bright colors. If you want to repair your iOS device, click System Repair, and Dr.Fone will direct you to a new pop-up.
Choose between two methods to get started: Standard Mode and Advanced Mode. Standard Mode will fix most common problems while Advanced Mode will solve all others.
Although you can freely browse the software features, you can’t actually use any unless you buy them individually or purchase a lower price package.
- Fixes All Common iOS Scenarios — Standard Mode fixes over 20 common problems without deleting your data, such as white screen, stuck in DFU mode, freezing, boot loops, and black screen. For anything Standard Mode doesn’t fix, Advance Mode will by erasing your data and reinstall the system.
- Downgrades iOS Without iTunes — Without jailbreaking, Dr.Fone – System Repair (iOS) can downgrade iOS successfully. In most cases, doing this complicated procedure will not remove or destroy any data currently on your iDevice.
- Solves More Than Just iPhone Issues — If you have another unresponsive device or app, Dr.Fone can likely fit it. For example, this software can backup and transfer lost chat records, transfer all data to another phone, and change your phone’s GPS location as long as you buy the corresponding toolkit.
- Software Specifications — Dr.Fone – System Repair (iOS) works with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP and Mac 10.8 +. Supports iOS 14, iOS 13, iOS 12/12.3, iOS 11, iOS 10.3, iOS 10, iOS 9 and former.
Over 50 million customers love Dr.Fone – System Repair (iOS) because of its comprehensive experience. No matter what iOS problem you have on virtually any device, it can be solved skillfully.
As one of the best iOS system recovery software on the internet, Joyoshare UltFix can fix 30+ common issues within 3 simple steps. Whether you have an iPhone that won’t charge, update, or has iTunes disabled, it will find and attack all issues with expert precision.
Joyoshare UltFix is incredibly user-friendly. As soon as you launch the software, it prompts you to connect your iPhone into your computer. From there, the iOS system recovery tool will fix 30+ common problems. You’ll then select from Standard Mode, which repairs iOS systems without data loss, or Advance Mode, which deletes your data.
Similar to other software on this list, Standard Mode will fix common issues like black screens and being stuck on the Apple logo. If, for any reason, Standard Mode can’t fix the problem, Advanced Mode will be able to. You can choose to repair your iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Apple TV in the next section. Finally, click Next.
Options are limited for Joyoshare UltFixs’ free trial option, as it only lets you enter and exit recovery mode without actually repairing the device. To access a single license on one device for a lifetime, it will cost you $39.95.
- Repairs 30+ iOS System Issues — The software will fix multiple iOS issues such as being stuck in DFU mode, constant restarting, and having no service. You can choose Standard Mode to keep your data if you have a simple problem, but Advanced Mode can help with more complicated issues at the cost of your data.
- User-Friendly Interface — Joyoshare UltFix cuts right to the chase by starting up with the repair options immediately available to you. In 3 steps, your iPhone will conduct simple to complete system repair.
- Considerably fast — Although simple fixes can be completed within minutes, what’s impressive is how fast the program solves advanced problems. Customers reported that Advanced Mode often takes under an hour and sometimes repairs complicated issues in 30 – 40 minutes.
- Excellent Compatibility — Supports all iPod touches, Apple TV, iPad models, and iPhone phones ranging from 4 to 12. Works with Windows XP, Mac 10.8 and later and can work with latest iOS 14, and former.
If you need a quick way to recover your iPhone from system destruction, Joyoshare UltFix is one of the best iOS system recovery software on the market.
Comparison of the Best iOS System Recovery Software
|iTunes Backup Password Recovery Tool||Windows or Mac?||Easy of Use||Speed for Simple Issues?||Multiple Attack Modes||iOS Compatibility|
|Tenorshare ReiBoot||Both||Easy||5 Minutes||Yes||All|
|iMyFone Fixppo||Both||Easy||10 - 15 Minutes||Yes||All|
|Dr.Fone - System Repair||Both||Medium||10 Minutes||Yes||All|
|Joyoshare UltFix||Both||Very-Easy||3 - 5 Minutes||Yes||All|
How We Tested and Picked the Best iOS System Recovery Software
I conducted extensive research on multiple software and interacted with both the free trial and paid options to ensure only the best iOS system repair tools appear on this list. Every program tested was put up against these five criteria at all times.
- Features — You’ll want an iPhone system recovery software that can solve all common and a lot of complicated iOS-related issues. Besides that, the software should also offer other incredible features to help you speed up that process. I looked for features such as fast speeds, multiple attack types, and iOS compatibility to make sure they could improve upon the basic iOS system recovery experience.
- Compatibility — The picks on this list are compatible with Windows XP or higher, Apple TV, iPad, iPod, and the newest iPhone available. Many of my choices can also work on iPhones as old as the iPhone 4. This is important because you may have an old iPhone lying around the house that could be usable with a bit of repair.
- User Experience — Only one of the picks on this list is slightly more complicated, but all of them require only 3-steps to find the problem and repair the issue the software found. To ensure the iPhone repair software was as user-friendly as possible, I confirmed it was straightforward enough for the average consumer and didn’t involve lengthy instructions or tutorials to figure out.
- Price Tag — Regardless of what repair software you pick, they will all be significantly cheaper than paying the Apple store’s repair cost. However, some software will cost more than others, but that’s usually due to the large number of features you can use. Keep in mind that free software that claims to solve complicated iOS issues may compromise your data. However, all the programs on this are affordable, licensed and balance features with the price tag.
- Customer Support — Technology can malfunction. After all, it’s why you purchased an iOS system recovery tool in the first place. I made sure to test customer support for all products, and I was impressed with how quickly they answered all of my questions. You’ll never have to wonder why your iPhone is taking so long to recover, or why the software isn’t functioning as it should.
FAQs for Best iOS System Recovery Software
❓ What is iOS system recovery?
iOS system recovery involves a program that can diagnose your broken or unresponsive iPhone and repairs it. Whether you’re stuck on the Apple logo, the screen is black, or the iPhone is frozen, most iOS repair software is capable of making your iPhone as good as new in a short amount of time with limited knowledge of programming.
Many of us don’t want to learn a new programming language or spend hundreds on a repair technician to fix their iPhone. Instead, you can use iOS system recovery software to directly fix iPhone issues from your computer on Windows or Mac operating systems.
🖥️ How does iOS System Recovery work?
Most iOS system recovery software will diagnose your iPhone then take the steps necessary to fix it. The best iPhone system repair software will use a complicated coding script to locate the specific problem and will either delete or modify code that is causing your phone to be unresponsive.
This doesn’t always mean that your personal data, like pictures or videos will be deleted. There are multiple common issues that won’t require a complete reset, like being stuck on a black screen. However, some more complicated problems require a system reinstall. It depends on the complexity of the problem.
🔒 Is iOS system recovery safe?
Always avoid any software that is 100% free or comes from a suspicious source. It’s never a good idea to take a chance with new recovery software or ones that have negative reviews because your sensitive data could be compromised for malicious use.
Keep safety as a top priority when it comes to technology. Prioritize software that has long-standing trust in its customers and within the industry.
⌛ How long will it take to repair an iPhone?
The time it takes to repair your iPhone varies depending on how complicated the problem is. Many software will give a list of common issues, but the software will fix most iOS problems even if they aren’t listed while in Advanced Mode.
However, I found that most iPhone system recovery software either fixes common issues in 5-10 minutes and about 30 minutes to multiple hours for complicated problems. All iPhone system recovery software on this list will use various means of attack to quicken repair.
For example, Dr.Fone – System Repair (iOS System Recovery) uses Standard Mode and Advanced Mode for their means of attack. Standard Mode is for simple problems, doesn’t delete your data, and fixes issues quickly. Advanced Mode will be able to fix an issue if Standard Mode doesn’t find the initial problem, but it will take longer and delete your data in the process.
iPhones are an incredible piece of technology, but they’re useless to you if they’re unresponsive. If you need a repair technician to solve black screens or failed updates, it is better to try any of the iOS repair software on this list to quickly and expertly solve common and challenging issues in 3-easy clicks.
I’ve discussed some of the ideal iOS system recovery tools after extensive testing on this list. Any of the software mentioned above will completely repair your iPhone from near-death while keeping your data secure in most cases.