The best gloves for iPhone are essential this winter. When the temperatures start to drop, gloves are one of the most valuable accessories for keeping warm. Unfortunately, many gloves forget to account for your smartphone.
Gloves protect your hands from frosty temperatures, so you can continue to use your fingers for tapping, swiping, and gripping. But your smartphone touchscreen can’t always recognize your fingers through a layer of cloth.
Today, we’re going to look at some of the best gloves for using iPhone and other touchscreen devices without the hassle.
A pair of warm gloves that work with iPhone devices are a must-have for the winter months. Your fingers respond severely to cold weather. When winter weather chills your hands, your blood flow dwindles, and you start to fumble. Some people can barely close and open their fingers when it’s cold. Standard gloves will keep you warm, but they don’t work with your touchscreen devices.
A pair of women’s or men’s gloves for iPhone use protects your digits from adverse weather, while ensuring you can continue to use them for crucial tasks. Here are some of our favorites.
- SIMARI winter gloves are excellent for convenient comfort, with a polyester and spandex design. The inner flannel lining ensures extra warmth, while the bonus silicon particles throughout the glove support grip.
- Patelai touch screen gloves come in a pack of three, and they’re a great choice for women. These gloves have a stylish design with a micro velvet interior. The Patelai gloves are also windproof for extra comfort.
- Alepo sheepskin gloves for men are made with genuine sheepskin leather, sure to keep your fingers warm and protected. The 360-degree touchscreen responsive design means that you can use any finger with your phone.
- Cevapro winter gloves come with a PU leather component for extra grip. The waterproof interior protects you against snow and rain. There’s also a 12-month warranty included for peace of mind.
Who Should Get A Pair of Gloves for iPhone?
If you’re ever out and about in winter, and you regularly use an iPhone, then you need a pair of gloves for iPhone. The colder months present a lot of problems from a clothing perspective. You suddenly have to update your wardrobe with more knits, thicker coats, and hats. Gloves are another crucial accessory, ideal for keeping your fingers working properly.
Capacitive screens feature multiple layers of glass. Both layers conduct electricity, so the screen behaves like electrical conductors with an insulator to separate them. When you touch your finger to a screen, you alter the electrical field in a specific area. Typical gloves prevent you from using your touchscreens by blocking the electric charge transmitted by your fingertips.
The best gloves for iPhone users, on the other hand, allow you to use your phone outdoors without exposing your fingers to the elements. Conductive wires woven into the fabric of the glove transmit that all-important electrical charge for you. Not long ago, touchscreen gloves were still an urban novelty. However, now that we all rely on touchscreen devices more than ever, no-one can afford to go without a set of warm gloves that work with iPhone products.
Best Gloves for Using iPhone: What to Consider in 2021
Like any other purchase, it’s important to choose your gloves carefully. You want something that’s going to stand the test of time, look great, and feel comfortable. Although there’s no one-size-fits-all for the best gloves for using iPhone devices, here are some factors to consider:
- Materials: Most gloves come with extra soft fabrics to keep your hands warm and cozy during the winter months. Look for the materials that feel best for you but remember to choose something breathable, so your palms don’t start to sweat.
- Touchscreen features: The best gloves for iPhone will come with components on the fingertips that allow you to tap and swipe through your phone easily. Some products also come with anti-slip options in the palm to help with gripping your device too.
- Insulation/Warmth: Pick a pair of gloves that will keep your hands warm throughout the toughest days of winter. Insulating materials will keep you comfortable in any weather. Some options even come with handy waterproofing too.
- Aesthetics: We all want to look good. In the past, touchscreen gloves were often basic and unattractive. Today, you can find women and men’s gloves for iPhone users that are both stylish and practical.
- Fit: Most gloves are one-size-fits-all, but it’s important to ensure that your choice fits snuggly if you want it to work correctly. Consider the kind of glove you’re looking for too. Some will cover a decent portion of your wrist, as well as your hands and fingers.
Best Gloves for iPhone: Our Picks for 2021
Attractive and functional, the SIMARI winter gloves come with a fantastic anti-slip and touchscreen sensitive design. The sensitive touchscreen fingertips allow you to swipe and tap on your iPhone screen with no problem. You can play games, text friends, and use your GPS with no problems.
Warm and comfortable, these gloves for iPhone feature 95% polyester and 5% spandex for elasticity. There’s an inner flannel lining for extra comfort too. The additional silicon particles in the middle finger, index finger, and palm make it easier to grip your phone too. Unfortunately, they’re a little small for people with larger hands.
- Lightweight and comfortable design
- Great for gripping your smartphone
- Touchscreen components for texting and gaming
- A little small for people with larger hands
- May not be ideal for extremely cold weather
Offering excellent value and style, the Patelai women’s winter gloves are excellent for touchscreen use. Available in a set of three, with different colors to choose from, these gloves have a classic and sophisticated design, with extra protection around the wrist. The outside of the glove features polyester and cotton, while the inside uses micro velvet.
Some of the best warm gloves that work with the iPhone are windproof and ideal for outdoor exercise. They’re also extremely easy to apply and remove in a hurry. Unfortunately, these gloves are best for people with very slender hands, you might struggle to get them on if you have larger hands.
- Attractive design
- Set of three for better value
- Polyester, cotton, and micro velvet materials
- Excellent protection against wind
- A little tight for some hands
- A little thin for more extreme weather
If you need an amazing pair of men’s gloves for iPhone use, this could be the perfect option for you. These genuine sheepskin leather gloves are sure to keep you warm during winter, while ensuring that you can continue to use your devices as normal. The full-hand touchscreen function means that you can use any of your fingers to operate your device.
The Alepo gloves come with anti-slip materials so you can grip your phone with no problem. There’s also the benefit of a stunning classic design, ideal for any occasion. You can get these gloves in a selection of three colors to suit your style. However, you might find it takes a little while to break these gloves before they feel their best.
- Genuine sheepskin leather
- Full hand touchscreen capability
- Excellent grip for holding onto your device
- Comfortable and classic design
- Take a little breaking in
- Might be too large for some
Ideal for high levels of insulation, the Cevapro touchscreen gloves come with high-quality cotton, and PU leather for excellent grip. Featuring a convenient pull-on closure, these waterproof gloves help to protect you from snow and rain, as well as low temperatures.
There’s extra fleecing on the inside for comfort, and a fantastic conductive material on the index finger so you can easily use your iPhone and other touchscreens without a problem. As some of the best gloves for using iPhone and other touchscreen devices, these multi-occasion gloves are ideal for shoveling, snowboarding, running, climbing, and more. You even get a 12-month warranty.
Unfortunately, the touchscreen part doesn’t work brilliantly for specific things like gaming, and these gloves could be a little tight for some users.
- 3M insulated gloves with cotton and PU leather
- Easy to pull on and take off
- Waterproof and warm for cold weather
- Sensitive touchscreen material on the index finger
- Good for outdoor athletics
- A little tight for some
- May not be ideal for precise activities
Useful Tips and Tricks
When you start using the best gloves for iPhone, keep in mind that it might take a little while for you to get used to the experience. Ensure you know which fingers on your gloves will work with your device, as some products don’t offer full coverage.
One point to keep in mind is that touch-friendly gloves won’t necessarily solve the problem of Touch ID. If you’re using touchscreen gloves during winter and want your Touch ID to work, you can try setting up a new ID while wearing your gloves.
Alternatively, consider switching to a passcode instead of touch access during winter.
A set of the best gloves for iPhone use are an important investment for today’s smartphone fans. They ensure that you can continue to use the products you like most, without having to expose your fingers to cold weather. All you need to do is find a pair of gloves that matches your needs and style.