Apple iPhone 11 is a powerful device loaded with features that improve user experience. However, it can be frustrating to wait for hours until your phone charges completely. That is why you should consider finding the best fast charger for iPhone 11 out there.
In this article, we selected fast chargers and adapters compatible with the latest series of iPhones. Check out our selection and learn more about how to find a suitable product for you!
- Apple 18W USB-C Power Adapter is a fast charger for iPhone 11 that will meet all your expectations. It is an official adapter designed by Apple, and it is compatible with any device that uses USB-C.
- Anker Elite Dual Port 24W Wall Charger is capable of charging two devices at the same time. The product is incredibly durable and very portable, which ensures you can take it with you wherever you go.
- Yootech Qi-Certified 10W Max Fast Wireless Charger is a wireless charging pad made with high-quality ABS material that secures admirable damage resistance. It is both sleep and case-friendly, which makes it suitable for any iPhone owner out there.
- QI-EU 4 in 1 Wireless Charger is a stylish product that comes in three different color combinations. Apart from increasing your room’s aesthetic appeal, it is capable of charging a phone, watch, and earphones at the same time.
Who Should Get a Fast Charger for iPhone?
A fast charger for iPhone 11 is suitable for any person who wants to shorten the time for charging their device. For example, you might be a business person that needs their phone charged for the rest of the day, but you forgot to charge it overnight. These products can increase the battery level sufficiently in 30 minutes or less, and they take as little time as possible to charge the battery completely.
Another advantage of these adapters is that they are safe to use overnight. It means you can place your iPhone on the charger and not worry about damaging the battery. At the same time, you can rest assured that the phone will have a full battery level in the morning.
Best Fast Charger for iPhone 11: What to Consider in 2021
If you are on the market for an iPhone fast charger, these are the factors to consider.
What Is the Power of the Charger?
The essential feature to check out is the power of the charger. It can vary from 5W to 24W for your phone, and that will directly affect how fast it can charge the device. Please note that both the device and adapter characteristic might affect the speed of charging. Additionally, charging multiple gadgets at once requires more time.
How Many Devices Can It Charge Simultaneously?
Do you have multiple phones in your household? Are you a proud owner of an iPhone, AirPods, and an Apple Watch?
If that is the case, look for an iPhone 11 fast charger that can handle charging multiple devices at the same time. You might need a bit longer to charge them completely, but it can be a very convenient feature for those who plan on sharing the product.
Other Factors to Consider
Here are some other helpful features to consider during the selection process:
- Durability – you want the charger to be resistant to scratches, drops, and other types of damage.
- Portability – a foldable charger is more convenient for transport, and the same could be told for light items.
- Design – you want the product to look stylish on your nightstand or wherever you place it.
- Wireless charging – if you need a wireless charging station, this becomes an important feature.
- Box contents – some units don’t come with an adapter provided, so make sure that you know what you get with the product.
Best Fast Charger for iPhone 11: Our Picks for 2021
The biggest advantage of this fast charger for iPhone 11 is that it is an official Apple product. That means you don’t have to worry about compatibility. It will fit all devices using USB-C connectors, and you can rest assured that there will be no performance issues usually caused by third-party electronics.
You will find the adapter to have a high power of 18W, which ensures you can charge any compatible device quickly. The design is plain white, and it is small enough to carry and use on the go.
What We Like
- An original product designed by Apple, which guarantees compatibility.
- High-quality construction and very durable.
- Thanks to the 18W power, it can charge your phone quickly.
- You won’t experience any overheating or similar problems.
What We Dislike
- You don’t get a charger cord with the product, which is surprising at this price.
- The adapter is wide, which makes it hard to plugin next to any other item.
Do you have multiple Apple devices in your home? If the answer is yes, Anker might have the best fast charger for iPhone 11 for your needs.
The product is capable of charging two devices at once, which means both you and another family member can charge their phones simultaneously. Anker features 24W of power and VoltageBoost technology, which accelerates the charging process.
You can rest assured that the product will last for long. It is durable and resistant to drops and other types of damage. The blue light shows the device is active, but you might want to consider taping it over at night.
What We Like
- Incredibly durable and resistant to drops and scratches.
- Capable of charging two devices at once, which is convenient.
- The compact design will ensure it doesn’t take a lot of room in a backpack or purse.
- A generous 18-month warranty on the product.
What We Dislike
- The light that surrounds the ports is pretty bright and noticeable from across the room.
- It is a bit heavier than similar units, which affects portability.
Yootech Wireless Charger might not be the fastest iPhone 11 charger, but it does the job well. It is a wireless charging pad, which makes it convenient as it eliminates the need to use a cord with your phone. Instead, you place it on the pad and let it charge.
The product supports using cases as long as they are of the right material and thickness. It features a green light that shows you connected the pad and the device. However, the light turns off so that it doesn’t disrupt your sleep.
Overall, this iPhone 11 fast charger features excellent value for money despite its minor flaws.
What We Like
- An excellent choice for both your iPhone and AirPods.
- It is case-friendly, with the only condition being 4mm case thickness.
- High-quality ABS material offers excellent resistance to damage.
- The green light isn’t annoying, and it serves to confirm you connected everything right.
What We Dislike
- It is not the fastest charger available on the market.
- The USB cable provided is only three feet long.
QI-EU designed a wireless charger that is extremely versatile and suitable for multiple devices. Its primary purpose is to perform as an iPhone 11 Pro Max fast charger, and it is compatible with all the latest phone models. You can also charge your AirPods and Apple Watches.
It is possible to go with a black, rose gold, or gray combination of this product. The magnetic mechanism will ensure that all devices are positioned well while maintaining a high level of aesthetic appeal. As for the actual charging power, it will depend on the adapter you are using since the manufacturer doesn’t provide one.
What We Like
- Capable of charging your phone, watch, and earphones simultaneously.
- A compact and stylish design that fits well on your nightstand.
- Light and easy to carry around from one location to another.
- The magnetic mechanism will ensure your phone remains in place while charging.
What We Dislike
- No adapter is provided with the product – you will need to get it separately.
- You need to ensure that you positioned the phone well for wireless charging.
Useful Tips and Tricks
Have you ever wondered about the best approach to charging your iPhone? First of all, it is important to clear up that the iPhone 11 fast charge adapter won’t affect the overall battery lifespan and durability. MacWorld confirms that in this article, which also offers tips on best practices related to charging your phone.
While we are there, Apple published an official guide about setting your iPhone to charge wirelessly. Read the steps mentioned there to ensure you did everything right.
Would you like to extend the battery life of your iPhone? If that is the case, we suggest checking out these tips on saving battery life. The tricks include adjusting screen brightness, turning off location services, and many other adjustments.
Time is money these days, which is why you want to charge your phone as fast as possible. You can’t go wrong by choosing any iPhone 11 fast charger from our list, but make sure to find one that fits your needs. You can emphasize portability or go with an option that supports charging multiple devices simultaneously. As long as you know what you are looking for, it will be easy to find the perfect product!