How many times did it happen that your phone battery dies when you are not at home? An Apple iPhone is a powerful and versatile device, but you can’t do anything with it if the battery is dead.
If you are behind the wheel often, you can benefit from finding the best car charger for iPhone 11. These products are capable of charging your device quickly, and many of them come with multi-functional features. Some can act as a car phone mount and make it easy to use the phone while on the move. Check out the list of top car chargers for iPhone 11 currently available.
- Anker Quick Charge 3.0 is the best car charger for iPhone 11 currently available. It is capable of charging two devices at once while delivering an impressive 39W of total power. The product is not only durable and long-lasting, but it also looks great.
- USB C Car Charger AUKEY 39W also has two ports, but they are of different sizes. That means you can charge your iPhone with 27W of power, while the remaining 12W of power is for charging a device via the USB-A port.
- TORRAS Ultimate Car Wireless Charger Mount offers wireless charging with an impressive 10W power. The manufacturer used top-quality materials, and the unit features a 360-degree rotation to make finding an optimal position easier.
- Mpow Car Mount Wireless Charger operates at 5W power. It can be mounted on the dashboard or air vent and comes with a gooseneck that is highly-adjustable.
Who Should Get This?
It is not an exaggeration if we say that every iPhone owner could benefit from getting a car charger. If you spend time in a vehicle every day, these accessories can be incredibly useful to keep your battery alive. Even if you are a passenger in the car rather than the driver, these chargers will come in handy for both of you if heading on a long-distance trip. By getting a device capable of charging two gadgets at the same time, you secure that multiple people can charge simultaneously.
Best Car Charger for iPhone 11: What to Consider in 2020
Our experts know the market inside and out, and they are aware of which factors are crucial when choosing an iPhone 11 car charger. Here are the features they consider when choosing the products for our list.
What Charging Type Do You Prefer?
The first question to ask yourself is whether you need wireless charging. These car chargers for iPhone 11 usually come in the form of a car mount. If you like that idea, you can consider wireless chargers. They might be a bit more expensive than classic car charging units, but many people find them more convenient.
What is the Power Output?
As for the power output, it can vary anywhere from 5W to 39W (and rarely more). The higher the power output, the faster the charging. If you find a unit that uses 39W on a single device, you can charge the battery up to 75% in less than 30 minutes.
Wireless chargers usually have less charging power. It rarely goes up to 10W, but it is the multi-functionality of these products that makes them attractive.
How Many Devices Can It Charge?
The next thing to consider is how many devices you need to charge. Car chargers for iPhone 11 can usually charge one or two phones. If you go with a product that has two ports, the odds are charging will be slower. On the other hand, if all power is focused on a single device, charging can get really fast.
Here are some other features to consider when choosing car iPhone chargers:
- Safety features – these can be important to prevent issues like overcharging, overheating, etc.
- Size and design – the product should have both shape and size that suit your needs. Also, consider the appearance and colors, and make sure they fit your preference.
- Durability – it is important that the product can last for months or even years. Apart from the quality of construction, check warranty details for more information about durability.
Best Car Charger for iPhone 11: Our Picks for 2020
What would be better than using an iPhone 11 car charger to charge your device? A charger that allows you to power two devices at once!
That is what Anker Quick Charge 3.0 enables. The total power of the product is 39W, which means that power will be spread between the two gadgets. Despite that, it still secures fast charging and can reach 70% in about 30 minutes.
The product features a compact size, which makes it convenient to carry around. The quality of construction is admirable, and the carbon-fiber mesh gives it a sleek finish and a beautiful appearance overall.
Anker combined both aesthetics and functionality to come up with the best car charger for iPhone 11 on the market, and this unit definitely deserves that honor with its quality.
What We Like
- Capable of charging two devices at once.
- A durable and long-lasting product.
- The ultra-compact size makes it easy to carry around.
- Supported by a generous 18-month warranty.
What We Dislike
- The glowing blue light can be a bit annoying at night.
- The charging power is divided between two devices.
Here is another car charger for iPhone 11 that is capable of charging two devices at once. However, this one has two different-sized ports. The main one is USB-C, and you can use it to charge the latest iPhone models. At the same time, you can use the USB-A port to charge your tablet or similar devices.
From a total of 39W, 27W will go into the USB-C port, which secures relatively fast charging. Truth to be told, it is not as fast as in some similar units, but it will do the job. The only thing to ensure is that you find an optimal position and keep the phone stable. Bumps and movement could disrupt the connection between the device and the charger.
What We Like
- Capable of charging your phone and another device at the same time.
- Safety features prevent overcharging and overheating issues.
- Adaptive charging technology finds optimal output for every device.
- The product is durable and will serve you for a long time.
What We Dislike
- It could be faster at charging your phone.
- You need to find an optimal position to secure a stable connection between the phone and the charger.
Torras Ultimate Car Wireless Charger Mount is an iPhone 11 Pro Max Car Charger compatible with other latest Apple devices, too. The installation is easy, and the same could be told about the release. All you need to do is to press a button single-handedly and release the phone.
As for the charging, it is capable of charging your phone relatively fast for a wireless charger. It operates at 10W, and also comes with safety features that prevent overcharging or any other circuit issues.
The manufacturer used a top-quality PTFE material for optimal durability. The adjustable mechanism with a 360-degree rotation ensures that you can always find the best possible viewing angle on the phone.
Although the price tag is a bit high, this iPhone car charger is surprisingly durable. The claw is resistant to scratches, which ensures it will look as good as new for a long time.
What We Like
- Easy mounting on the air vents in your vehicle.
- A 360-degree rotation ensures that you always find the most suitable position for using the device.
- Capable of charging your phone relatively fast.
- The scratch-free claw will maintain a flawless appearance for a long time.
What We Dislike
- No option for a window or dash mount.
- The price is a bit higher when compared to some other units.
Here is another iPhone 11 Pro car charger that also acts as a car mount and secures wireless charging. Mpow designed a product with a gooseneck and gave you the option of placing it on the dashboard or air vents.
The suction cup does a good job of keeping the unit in position, but the installation will take a few minutes. As for the charging, it is set at 5W and fairly fast, but don’t expect it to be much faster than standard USB chargers.
If the power is on, you can use the auto-clamping arms to place or release your phone in a simple single-handed motion. While it is mounted, use the gooseneck to find an optimal viewing angle to look at the screen.
What We Like
- Wireless charging is fast and reliable.
- Auto-clamping arms available when power is connected.
- Pick between the dashboard and the air vent installation.
- The adjustability provided by the gooseneck is convenient.
What We Dislike
- Be careful not to use force when pulling the phone from the arms, or you might break them.
- The gooseneck is a bit stiff and difficult to bend.
Useful Tips and Tricks
A car charger is a convenient accessory that ensures your phone battery doesn’t die while you are on the move. If you want to make the most of these products, check out these tips for car chargers.
Apple has a useful guide on how to maximize the performance and lifespan of the batteries. If you are wondering whether you are charging your phone properly, check out this article published on Macworld.
The great thing about car chargers for iPhone is that they sometimes double as car mounts. If that is the product you are looking for, check out this guide on how to choose a car phone mount. It will help you to understand multiple placement options and other features.
A car charger for iPhone 11 is among the best accessories you can purchase for this phone. It ensures that you don’t face battery drainage while you are traveling, which can be extremely important. You will find that chargers vary in their charging speed, but don’t forget other features, such as the capability to charge two devices or using them as a phone mount. Ultimately, decide on what you expect from the device and pick accordingly.